You dont get high?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
Contact:

You dont get high?

Post by mr.hookah »

Well i finaly got one of my friends into weed (didnt force him, i just did it so much in front of him he decided to try) and he says he isnt getting high. He takes in the air properly, holds it in, and after 3-4 seconds lets it out. He takes about 6-7 hits and still nothing. We have some realy potent shit and i get stoned after 2 hits max and it smells like shit even from 10 feet away. I just dont get it. He seems normal and says he doesnt feel anything. He still seems to get the munchies though but maybe thats a coincadince?
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

How are you smoking it?
N00b's usually can't handle a J.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
Contact:

Post by mr.hookah »

Well the first time is was a J. He coughed like heck and maybe he didnt get any smoke in. He wasnt able to hold it in. Second time, it was a pipe. Bad idea maybe? He still coughed like heck but must have gotten maybe 2 good hits. Is it a possibiliity the coughing stopped him from getting in smoke?

And what should i have him try? I mean my first time was a J but i got some good lungs and i didnt cough a lot.
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

Get a bong. Fill it with ice water.
Great for first timers.

Make one if you don't have one.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
Contact:

Post by mr.hookah »

l33t master wrote:Is it a possibiliity the coughing stopped him from getting in smoke?
.
here i quote myself as this question is still unanswered. But thanks for the advise! *goes to work on a bong*
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

I use an old water bottle, a metal ink pen tube, and a sprocket with a screen... Worked wonders for me last nite with ice water :P
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
Squares
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Watford - England

Post by Squares »

blazedsubaru wrote:Get a bong. Fill it with ice water.
Great for first timers.

Make one if you don't have one.
so so true. I've seen so many first timers who don't seem to get affected by joints get completely knocked on their arse by a bong. make sure they dont rip it too hard tho, because I've also seen so many first timers who get knocked on their arse by a bong, then proceed to throw up everywhere..
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"

....and have a nice day.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I didn't get high the first three or four times I smoked, then on the fifth or so try I was high flying.

I think in some people it just takes time. I mean we would smoke and I thought at the time that my buddies were acting like a couple of assclowns, but a few days later I myself had turned into an assclown.

Some things just take a little time.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

alot of newbies to smokin think they're inhaling when they're not
a good trick to break in a newb who wants to smoke is to hotbox (so long as they want to get stoned, get em in a small area, like a car, n just hotbox the place, they cant swallow it all when they need to breath :wink: lol
Image Image Image <- My old account
cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Post by cdc »

Only thing ive ever whited off was spots so i would advise them if u want to "break him in". They are pretty simple to do as well (thats if u can smoke in ur house)
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users