Do NOT Play Reacketball When Stoned...

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Do NOT Play Reacketball When Stoned...

Post by endo_spark »

Thats the absolute worse thing to do when your fuckin high it kills your high and everything. It cant get any worse, its hot as hell inside the playing area, and theres four huge white walls surrounding you - nothing to see just white all over, and its exhausting as hell. I dont know maybe it was just me but the walls made me feel like I was suffocating and needed more space or something sometimes it seemed like they were closing in on me...

Thats why i just liuke to chill when im high, that time we went playing i felt like just throwing up and passing out or something it was that bad...
Last edited by endo_spark on Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I'd go crosseyed I think...
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users