Best Drug

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Best Drug

Post by SladeHino »

I know this isn't probably supposed to be here. I Figured all the people that do other drugs will see it. Now I am not saying you cannot do them. But let me tell you something. All those other drugs, are nothing. Once you smoke weed, and are having a real good time. You will feel that Weed is the best feeling, no matter how fun Shrooms, or Acid, or even X makes you feel. One day maybe you'll feel this. But untill then go ahead, do what you want. :) that way when you do feel it, you'll know how much better it feels. Anyways have fun. If this post isn't supposed to be here, or agianst rules or anything go ahead, and lock it. But it'll still be seen That's all thats important.
Qapow.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

The "best drug" is a choice of opinion so it can't only be one type of drug is the best kind. Lots of people love the feeling, but some like only drinking alcohol or popping pills non stop. I don't get why this topic should be locked or anything.
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Re: Best Drug

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Sounds alot to me like preaching. Now i love weed, i wouldnt swap it for anything after a hard days work, or when im with my girlfriend. A nice spliff gets me to a level of calm i couldn't reach any other way. And it's the only "drug" i would have trouble never taking again. But you can't compare the feeling to rushing on mdma in a club or party. Or tripping on acid or shrooms at a festival with hundreds of other mess heads. I'm not saying its an experience that everyone should try, but for me personaly i definately have more fun in those situations than i would if i had just been smoking weed.

I use weed to relax and drugs to have fun.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

^^ def.
what is this kid talking about? why isn't this closed yet?
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

Ah, its just his opinion. I agree with cusmar, weed is a far more chilled drug than X or acid. Depends on the situation.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

im all about the weed, other drugs either just plain scare me, im not ready for them and i doubt i will ever be, or when i do try them it starts a cycle of destructive behaviour in me.
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I like alcohol when it is moderated. Just a pleasent buzz, not drunk.

Weed is I dunno allright on ocassions to, but not something I can do everyday anymore.....
Get busy living or get busy dying.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

I had a better time on E and acid then I ever did on weed. Alcohol even feels better in my mind.

But weed's still the best.
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Eh. I think I was high as hell, cause I completly forgot I made this post untill I got back on WG. xD Oh well. It's true, I'm just saying i'd prefer weed over everything.
Qapow.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

I prefer weed over everything too. Mostly because a piece of my brain isn't getting fried when I smoke it, opposed to any other drug I usually take. I still rather trip on acid or shrooms with some peepz than smoke a joint with them.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Weed i definitely my favorite "drug" but then again I also don't have that much experience with things other than weed that is considered a heavier drug.
Peace Not Greed.
User avatar
HeLLa-LifTeD
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Contact:

Post by HeLLa-LifTeD »

if you were immortal which drug would be your fav? for me it would be x i would pop 3 pills everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!
my ni gga lets get PODed reefer and blunts is all thats needed
Passed
Over
Dosed
FOOL!
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

green and xtc are my favorites, xtc is very controlled moderation though
Image
Fanya
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Fanya »

The only thing I don't like about most other drugs is that you need a really nice, controlled setting for them to have their best effect. Weed is suitable for so many more situations. I absolutely love shroom trips, but planning them is a hassle!
If smoking weed is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

HeLLa-LifTeD wrote:if you were immortal which drug would be your fav? for me it would be x i would pop 3 pills everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha could you imagine a coke high that never went away and was always as good as the first time!?

Anyway on another random note I am suprised how I have pretty much quit every illicit drug(marijuana maybe twice a week) while others are unable to do so and go out of there way to get hard drugs....

I wonder what it is psychologically that seperates the addict from the casual drug user?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users