stems?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

13andstoned
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:44 am
Contact:

stems?

Post by 13andstoned »

will smoking stems get me high?
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

will get you buzzed.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

Need buds! although stems can provide filler material if one is in short supply.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Jay212 wrote:will get you buzzed.
Will get you a major fucking headache at the same time :x
Coach McGuirk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:41 am
Location: MADISON, WI
Contact:

Post by Coach McGuirk »

yea wow... smoking stems probably will just kill your lungs and give you a MAJOR headache. I cant even stand to have a small stem in a bowl as the smoke is incredibly harsh and tastes like shite.
[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/74/180px-C:solarcorona2003.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/djd123]Check out my Music and other random crap![/url]
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

argh...stems suck...and yes in my noobie beginnings ive tried to smoke them WITH a bit of weed for filler. NEVER did it again..gives you a crazy headache.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
219
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:53 am
Contact:

Post by 219 »

So smoking just stems will get you buzzed? I've smoked stems just because I felt like doing the action of smoking, but never inhaled it like weed.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

It might give you a buzz if the stems are loaded with crystals, but like everyone said it'll give you a killer headache along with a nasty taste in your mouth.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

smoke it all, i do wheneva i can get my hands on bud
every cell of a marijuana plant (well, every green cell) produces THC in some quantity, tho the buds make an aweful lot more, n the stems make a hell of alot less, weed is weed and i have smoked a hell of alot worse, so ye, i smoke it all, get all ur moneys worth
(i have also smoked the root once before, but thats not green cells, and that was just a nasty taste with no effect)
Image Image Image <- My old account
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

yeah i just chop the stems up really fine so they mix in with the bud for rolling or packing... never seems to affect it
woah
Coach McGuirk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:41 am
Location: MADISON, WI
Contact:

Post by Coach McGuirk »

I even try to get all the stems out of the weed before i grind it. I have a big pill bottle full of stems but idk what to do with them!!
[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/74/180px-C:solarcorona2003.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/djd123]Check out my Music and other random crap![/url]
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

Coach McGuirk wrote:I even try to get all the stems out of the weed before i grind it. I have a big pill bottle full of stems but idk what to do with them!!
smoke them, u cud prolly make a whole bowl outta em or a joint (whateva ur poisen is) nuttin wrong wit em
Image Image Image <- My old account
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

I've never had a headache problem with stalks before. Sure, they badly splinter up a joint, but no adverse mental effects.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
The.Truth
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:47 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by The.Truth »

I have a shit load of stems, they are just sitting in an old tin, just collecting. I wouldn't advise smoking them... As filler or otherwise, they're just gross.

I remember this one time I chopped up a bunch and threw them in the bowl of my bucket and tried smoking them that way just to see what would happen, tasted terrible and didn't even get high.

If you're desperate for more weed, find a job, and buy more. Don't waste your time and lungs on stems.
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

The.Truth wrote:I have a shit load of stems, they are just sitting in an old tin, just collecting. I wouldn't advise smoking them... As filler or otherwise, they're just gross.

I remember this one time I chopped up a bunch and threw them in the bowl of my bucket and tried smoking them that way just to see what would happen, tasted terrible and didn't even get high.

If you're desperate for more weed, find a job, and buy more. Don't waste your time and lungs on stems.

(Y) Cheers to this!
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users