How old are you??

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

How old are you?

-13
0
No votes
13-17
37
60%
18-20
16
26%
21-25
7
11%
26-30
2
3%
30+
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 62

User avatar
CourtneysStoned
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 1:14 am
Location: TEXAS!! Woo!
Contact:

How old are you??

Post by CourtneysStoned »

I've been roaming around the site and have noticed that a lot of you are like "I'm 15" or "I'm 16". And I'm over here all, "Welp, I'm 20. Guess I'm the Geezer-Guru." It's not a big deal or anything, I was wondering how old people are.
[img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/a872e1af/bc/My+Photos/__tn_/MVC-029S.jpg?bceZav_AB61FWNYD[/img] "Come into my dream. Let me show you where I've been."
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I'm 27
Image
User avatar
c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 »

18 here
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

im 15 but there is a guy on here whos 37
Cameron.
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

15 and loving it 8)
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

17 - soon to be 18 and be able to legally buy blunt wraps and papes and shit like that :D :twisted:
User avatar
infinite-x
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:09 pm
Contact:

Post by infinite-x »

17 ere

18 in nov :twisted:
User avatar
chiferchild
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 12:09 am
Location: florida and california all summer
Contact:

Post by chiferchild »

16 17 in january :D
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

17, 18 in august, dont feel bad your older, i would say that its just cuz more younger people have the internet and wider access to it. but thats just my opinion
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

~21~ oh yeah
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

16
An Epic Man Of Legend
boondox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:24 am
Location: usa
Contact:

Post by boondox »

18...not 19 for awhile
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

pretty sure im 15.. but most ppl dont believe me.. Assmunchers :evil: Oooh look @ the 6'3 kid hes not 15.. cant be.. gotta be older than that...



OH WAIT hahaha thats a good thing :twisted: :D
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

weee im fifteen... theres probably more young people because weed is getting more popular.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
boondox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:24 am
Location: usa
Contact:

Post by boondox »

when has it never been popular? its just that ppl are growing up faster and its not hard at all to get it
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users