What do you think?
How high you get depends on weight?
Moderator: Moderators
-
mr.hookah
- Bonghead

- Posts: 212
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
- Contact:
How high you get depends on weight?
I heard that if you are very heavy and big you need to smoke more to get high. This makes sense to me like how you need to take more medicine for it to come into effect when your sick. Im not too big, but im pretty damn heavy. Its not all fat but height and bones. Lets not forget muscle
But seriously Im 6 foot and weigh 250 pounds and im only SLIGHTLY chubby and i notice how much more i need to smoke to get high.
What do you think?
What do you think?
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
That makes sense, it's like alcohol that way I guess. I do know the chubbier you are the longer weed will stay in your system for pee tests, since the THC stores in your fat cells. That's why I can smoke and test like a week later with no help.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
IcIrIs
- Bonghead

- Posts: 350
- Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:51 am
- Location: Canada, BC
- Contact:
-
LoveMaster
- Casual toker

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:44 am
- Contact:
6"0, 170, play football, and run track. Ehhhh...it takes a few. Hahaha
Well it all really depends on what you are getting. Smoke a lil swag...I MIGHT get a buzz. Smoke a few bowls of some killer chronic, and I'm good for the next few hours. Right now, I've been smoking some pretty badass kush in a vaporizer, so it takes about two bowls to get stoned off your ass, but I've been smoking every night for about three weeks straight....so it's understandable. Another thing, get a vaporizer, if you can't afford one, make one from a light bulb. You save your lungs, save your money, get higher, and there is no smell. You think there would be a catch, but I have found no imperfections to this beauty yet.
that's where it's at...haha
Well it all really depends on what you are getting. Smoke a lil swag...I MIGHT get a buzz. Smoke a few bowls of some killer chronic, and I'm good for the next few hours. Right now, I've been smoking some pretty badass kush in a vaporizer, so it takes about two bowls to get stoned off your ass, but I've been smoking every night for about three weeks straight....so it's understandable. Another thing, get a vaporizer, if you can't afford one, make one from a light bulb. You save your lungs, save your money, get higher, and there is no smell. You think there would be a catch, but I have found no imperfections to this beauty yet.
That's what she said.
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
guess that would make sense. it's kind of like beer, you need more alcohol in your system to get drunk if your beefier than the next guy.
same could be said for weed i guess
same could be said for weed i guess
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
hashpipe
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
- Location: baggie
- Contact:
depends, if your overweight its something different than just big, i'm not to tall and probably little more fat than i need but i do have a fair share of muscle. i do notice i need more but a bigger factor is for how long you have smoked.
i think it has to do with the amount of blood in your body and the amount of muscle/condition of your liver, cause that gets toxins out of you.
i think it has to do with the amount of blood in your body and the amount of muscle/condition of your liver, cause that gets toxins out of you.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
5foot 5 or something (1.70meters) and 63kg's . I'd say about three/four joints
then again i've been smoking none stop for the last 2 years , out of four/five i've been smoking so far:)
then again i've been smoking none stop for the last 2 years , out of four/five i've been smoking so far:)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
i believe its the same thing...
alcohol goes in your bloodstream to get you fucked
thc goes in your bloodstream to get you fucked.
Oh, ganja gods, please do not smite me to compare THC directly to the lesser. (alcohol)
alcohol goes in your bloodstream to get you fucked
thc goes in your bloodstream to get you fucked.
Oh, ganja gods, please do not smite me to compare THC directly to the lesser. (alcohol)
Cheers,
[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
-
jmwoody
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:05 am
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users