Sunday Delight

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Kjm520
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:25 am
Contact:

Sunday Delight

Post by Kjm520 »

How good is it and how much is it for like a nick or a dime?
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

you asked same question in another topic. give it time for answer.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

I could use some of that tomorrow and I have to go to church... Otherwise the day should be fucking AWESEOM! I'm picking up a fat dime, rolling ablunt and toking. Its supposed to snow so schools off for monday. and toking in the snow is amazing. especiially at night. so haappy!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users