ok so a friend and I bought these legal drugs called 'Sideways Sids'.
we were really sceptical of them so we triple dropped it (only three pillls come with... advice says you should take them with 30 minute intervals).
About an hour since dropping them I started to feel a rising feeling in my body (alot like the coming up on E) but this lasted ages... and while this was going on we both just felt so strange and so high.. we talked about everything going through our minds for hours.
Everything in the room was moving and it was trippy as fuck... in total the crazy trip feeling stayed on me for 24 hours, and when I got stoned like 2 days later I started feeling all trippy again.
Anyone else ever expirience these strange yellow pills ?
Sideways Sids
Moderator: Moderators
- <Will>
- Casual toker

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:02 am
- Contact:
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
I google searched for them and found this site: http://www.partypills.net.nz/partypills ... ty%20Pills
It has tons of legal pills on there. But the thing is, pretty much all of them are just BZP and TMFPP (stimulants).. Others that say theyre super powerful dont really contain those chemicals. Sounds like it was fun though!
It has tons of legal pills on there. But the thing is, pretty much all of them are just BZP and TMFPP (stimulants).. Others that say theyre super powerful dont really contain those chemicals. Sounds like it was fun though!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users