Really paranoid, need advice..

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Really paranoid, need advice..

Post by Genius »

Ook, big story, but I'll make sure to include all the details. I have 2 friends that I mainly hang out with at school. I'll call the first one "T", and the second one "P". I also often go to T's house, although most of T's other friends don't know about me (except the ones that go to our school). Anyway, about a month or 2 ago, T and P and a bunch of other guys were at the mall. One of T's friends (I'll call him "J") got into a fight with some guy at the mall, and both J and T got arrested and charged with assault and robbery. P and some others managed to get away, although people reported seein P from a distance, and they are now aware of what he looks like. Therefore, P doesn't go to the mall anymore (I should also mention that both J and T are banned from the place, too). Thankfully I was never there, so I don't have much to worry about that one incident, and nothin much really happened since. Well actually, T is screwin around with a girl who is cheatin on a 24yr old guy with him, but I never really paid much attention to their lil love triangle. The point is that the 24yr old doesn't know he's bein cheated on (nor that T even exists), and T and her might be sexually active. Oh yeah, T also once told this other girl some months back that her bf "M" (who is involved with gangs and has a cocaine-dealin record as well as anger management problems) was cheatin on her, and he got mad at T for that, but it never really escalated to anythin other than M not chillin with T and the guys anymore. Me and M get along at school, although I haven't seen him for a while. I DO know for a fact that M and that chick are still together, though. As you can see, T seems to be a guy who isn't exactly leadin a good path in life, but at least I can trust him as a friend.

Here's the info on my school:

I go to an alternative school, and it is literally FULL of gangs (to a ridiculous point), it has a probation class full of people with criminal records rangin from assault to attempted murder, and in the past 3 years, already 2 people have been shot in gang/drug/beef -related incidents at my school. But overall, if you don't say anythin stupid or hang around with the wrong people, chances are you'll have nothin to worry about.

Now this is what happened. I was sittin at home playin Killer Instinct on my computer when the phone rang. It was T's dad, and he said:

"Hi, it's T's dad. Do you know what happened to T/P? ..Cause the guys seem to be in some sort of trouble."

I told him that I never saw T or P at school today, nor anywhere else. A bunch of people didn't come to school today because it was very cold, but I knew that T and P probably wouldn't avoid school just because of that. So then, he asked me:

"Oh, well do you know Irf's number?"

"Irf" is a friend/aquaintance of T's and P's. He tends to get in beefs with people often, and I'm not sure if he's exactly involved with gangs or not, but he's a strange fellow, and tends to threaten people a lot if he gets in any sort of heated problem with them. He also carries around a large knife. Anyway, I told T's dad that I don't know Irf very well, even though I've chilled with him on several occasions. Then T's dad told me thanks, and hung up..

..for a while, I didn't think much of it. I was thinkin that maybe they got re-arrested, but there is no reason for T to get arrested anymore; all he does is attend court every once in a while. Then I thought of what I always feared the most - beefs, or even worse, GANG-RELATED beefs. I'm now mad paranoid that I might somehow get involved with this simply because I associate with them, and I feel scared to go to school already. My girlfriend is gonna freak out at me, and I'm NEVER gonna tell my parents. I can't avoid school cause I'll get kicked out, but I really am startin to fear for my own ass now. I don't know what to do, please help. :(
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

Stick with close friends who are trustworthy and not sketchy. Watch your back. Maybe let your parents know (I would. I know it's hard but I would, they're the only two people who've got your back no matter what you've done). Just be careful and try to keep cool and not involved. Hope things work out for you man. Keep us posted.
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

I can't let my parents know, cause they told me if I ever get involved in anythin like this, especially gang-related, they'll kick me out of the house. And considerin the fact that I don't have a job, I do poorly in school, and they already know I smoke weed, they wouldn't hesitate to do so. They threaten to kick me out frequently, so tellin them is definitely out of the question. I also am afraid of tellin my girlfriend about this. I would never hide this from her or ever lie to her, but I wouldn't ever expect her to react positively to this, and the worst part is that she's on pms right now, and she's the type who gets in a REALLY bad mood very easily durin that time of the month.

And Rory, I live in your city. I'm from Scarlem.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

I don't see why there would be any problems for you..
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

Jay212 wrote:I don't see why there would be any problems for you..
Cause I'm always seen chillin with them, and although I'm not their closest friend, both people at school and at T's turf will always identify me as "that guy who always hangs out with them". I just don't wanna get involved with anythin they're in, especially if it threatens my well being.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

how old are the people at your school? I could see one of those gangs with a bunch of 16 year old kids high on confidence doin shit like that but if you got 18-20's in the crews you should be fine. They're usually a bit more mature at that age and only fuck with people they feel like they need to. By that age most people are fuckin with too much illegal shit to be causing problems at school too. I know I do haha.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

Jay212 wrote:how old are the people at your school? I could see one of those gangs with a bunch of 16 year old kids high on confidence doin shit like that but if you got 18-20's in the crews you should be fine. They're usually a bit more mature at that age and only fuck with people they feel like they need to. By that age most people are fuckin with too much illegal shit to be causing problems at school too. I know I do haha.
People at my school range from 15 to their mid/late 20s. It's a mix of adolescents and adults, but it's meant for drop-outs and people who can't go anywhere else to get an education. The guys involved in these gangs range from 17 to their early 20s, although some might be older/younger. Also, over here we got Bloods and Tamil gangs (even in the school itself), and they tend to be rather violent. Beefs start among those guys quite easily. I myself am 18 (turnin 19 next month), and both P and T are 18 and 19.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

If I was you, personally I wouldn't worry about it.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

I'll try to keep cool at school, but I don't think I'll feel completely safe for a while.

..yes, I know I rhymed, lol.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users