bipolar stoner

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
HeLLa-LifTeD
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Contact:

bipolar stoner

Post by HeLLa-LifTeD »

does anyone know how a bypolor person would act when there high? cuz i think i might be bipolar... and when i smoke im a whole different person some people say but it only happens sometimes. sometimes im the same but just a little more goofy n shit, u know the normal... and sometimes i talk different i move different and i think ALOT different. and when im sober i sometimes get really pissed off for no reason and then the next moment im happy
Viewer_Discretion
Loli Genocides
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 am
Location: Woods Newfoundland
Contact:

Post by Viewer_Discretion »

Yes yes i do I know very well.
It dosn't harm you in anyway. My friend is perfectly fine and he smokes it everyday.
Poor is the man Whose Pleasures depend on the permission of another
Image
Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...
User avatar
Howl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Maine
Contact:

Post by Howl »

Just stay high all the time and you will never be pissed, unless someone steals your weed.
[img]http://members.autobahn.mb.ca/~bpater/potline.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3917/grandmasboy1qd1.jpg[/img][img]http://www.reelfilm.com/images/halfbake.jpg[/img]
[img]http://members.autobahn.mb.ca/~bpater/potline.jpg[/img]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

That's what happens to me when i'm off weed. It's probably just from smoking it though. When I'm on weed I'm really happy and shit, but when i'm not stoned or even buzzed i'll get really pissed off one minute and be perfectly fine the next. I'm really sensitive to getting mad and throwing a fit, but it's harder for me to be happy than mad so i'm pissed off lots of times.

for example like today I was supposed to go to my friends house and smoke a 1/2oz. with him, well at the very last minute when I was getting ready my dad just said no and was a dick like that.
Peace Not Greed.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

SpRi7e wrote:That's what happens to me when i'm off weed. It's probably just from smoking it though. When I'm on weed I'm really happy and shit, but when i'm not stoned or even buzzed i'll get really pissed off one minute and be perfectly fine the next. I'm really sensitive to getting mad and throwing a fit, but it's harder for me to be happy than mad so i'm pissed off lots of times.

for example like today I was supposed to go to my friends house and smoke a 1/2oz. with him, well at the very last minute when I was getting ready my dad just said no and was a dick like that.

probably smoking too much then?!
everyone has moods... but if they continually get worse and you need to rely on weed... there could be a problem!?
woah
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

No difference than mentally stable people. They're not SO different than us heh...
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

oh btw, i forgot to mention i have extreme anger issues and I'm going to a counceler in a few weeks so they can "cure" me of getting angry so fast. Cuz wen i get angry enough i usually break shit. Like last night I punched a hole right through my door (my knuckles hurt like a bitch now)
Peace Not Greed.
Viewer_Discretion
Loli Genocides
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 am
Location: Woods Newfoundland
Contact:

Post by Viewer_Discretion »

The wouldn't it help? Like calm you down?
Poor is the man Whose Pleasures depend on the permission of another
Image
Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...
Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
Location: In my cave
Contact:

Post by Bear »

I smoke weed to get normal... like an alcoholic drinks to stay normal.
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users