Is this girl crazy???
Moderator: Moderators
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
Is this girl crazy???
So my ex girlfriend and I the other night were hanging out smoking when she put her pipe in my center console in my car. I figured whatever. As I drove her to get her car so I could go home and sleep she grabbed her pipe as she left because she had more weed I remember. That was like 2 days ago. Yesterday she ditched us to go get an 8ball with her friends and that hella pissed me off and she knew it. So tonight I look at my cell phone as I'm watching a movie with the new girl and she has called 2 or 3 times. I call her back and she's like "What the fuck man!? Why did you steal my pipe!!! I put it in your center console and you never gave it back!" and hangs up. I heard my friend in the background, so I called his phone to see what was really happening. He is like "Hey, yeah, she thinks she forgot her pipe and we just got an eighth. So can I come by and get the stuff I already forgot in your car and see if her pipe's in there?". So they come by, I hand him his girlfriend's (different girl) clothes and a couple DVDs he left in my car. Then I reach in my pocket and lend him my pipe because he's a good friend and I don't want to see him pipe-less with weed to smoke and no papers. My ex just glares at me the entire time.
Is she fucking crazy or what????
Is she fucking crazy or what????
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
-
hubcap
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 665
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
-
CaNuCk
- Bonghead

- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
- Contact:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
IDK, I've been crazy about this girl for the last 2 years, and I'm finally getting over her and the other night hooked up with this other chick, so maybe that's it. I dunno though.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
Psyclone
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
-
Bear
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
- Location: In my cave
- Contact:
relationships.... uuurh
have no fear, bears here!
Well anyway, your ex appears to have feelings for you. Women usually piss you off to make you react. Its like: cause = reaction.
If she causes you to be angry or actually spend your attention on her then she has a positive reaction depending on her motives.
Why not just talk to her, its hard yeah i know. But if she has feelings for you why not eh? Weed complicates relationships, thats why i keep my habits secret. I sometimes see Mary Jane as a real life person who i can go to and just let it all out and relax with her... like a councellor but within myself and her. It helps I see the good in my life. Negative thoughts are scarce in my sessions... thank god.
Well anyway, your ex appears to have feelings for you. Women usually piss you off to make you react. Its like: cause = reaction.
If she causes you to be angry or actually spend your attention on her then she has a positive reaction depending on her motives.
Why not just talk to her, its hard yeah i know. But if she has feelings for you why not eh? Weed complicates relationships, thats why i keep my habits secret. I sometimes see Mary Jane as a real life person who i can go to and just let it all out and relax with her... like a councellor but within myself and her. It helps I see the good in my life. Negative thoughts are scarce in my sessions... thank god.
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
So update to this story.
Bitch still has MY pipe.
I planned last night for the new years to go out with her and a friend. She was like okay, thats cool. She sends me a text saying "almost ready, picking up a dub" whatever. So I'm getting ready to go pick her up or whatever.
So I call the other person that's supposed to be going with us. He says that they are going downtown to some 21+ party....
So I was like wtf, bitch ditched me, or was planning to do.
And I leave her a message today like how was your night? Becuase it hurt a little, I'm gonna be honest.
She comes back with how she would have rather been with her true friends like me and her other friend Kier (I really want in that chick's pants btw wowzas)....so I have no fucking clue what's going on.
Part of me thinks that she was in love with my car more than me, but I mean if that's true, then shes a true ho.
Bitch still has MY pipe.
I planned last night for the new years to go out with her and a friend. She was like okay, thats cool. She sends me a text saying "almost ready, picking up a dub" whatever. So I'm getting ready to go pick her up or whatever.
So I call the other person that's supposed to be going with us. He says that they are going downtown to some 21+ party....
So I was like wtf, bitch ditched me, or was planning to do.
And I leave her a message today like how was your night? Becuase it hurt a little, I'm gonna be honest.
She comes back with how she would have rather been with her true friends like me and her other friend Kier (I really want in that chick's pants btw wowzas)....so I have no fucking clue what's going on.
Part of me thinks that she was in love with my car more than me, but I mean if that's true, then shes a true ho.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
Bear
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
- Location: In my cave
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
PuffPuffGive
- Bonghead

- Posts: 341
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
- Location: Florida Keys
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
<- My old account