really fuked up!!!

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
tombirchall1
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:51 pm
Contact:

really fuked up!!!

Post by tombirchall1 »

Me and my m8s did a big session on booze, pills and MDMA powder. We ended up going the chinese for something eat while we were pissed and started speakin 2 this guy and we got invited go to his flat for sum powder n pills. It was a normal MDMA feelin i had until about an hour after taking it. After then i can barely remember anything until 4 / 5 in the morning. The flat was only small but while i was fuked i vaguely remember sitting around a massive table but there wasnt even a table in there!!! I think i may have been tripping or somethin in those hours because it felt like my 2 mates wernt there anymore and I was just there with this guy and i thought he had sum m8s in BUT it never happened :!: my head was fucked in the morning me and my 2 m8s went back home around 7am and sat down in the street to just chill out. *now this is where we got really fucked up*

*-I looked up the street and saw a familly just standing there and they were there for about 1hour (i was definately trippin) then they started staring at me and just kept doing that for a while. We barely spoke to each other in this time but all 3 of us kept hearing each other talking but none of us were actually speaking. we kept hearing each other talkin all morning and were getting paranoid about it all. I just kept hearing my m8s laugh thn looked at them and they wernt laughing. We could all hear each other kinda mumbling aswell it was fuked up.

*We got back home at 11am and we all looked fucked. I think we may have took something else rather thn MDMA cos our faces were pale and yellowish. I sat in my room and with my mind I could make the walls start spinning and evrything was spinning around me, it was funny as fuck.

*At night time i could still feel something I saw things going past the window these black and white shadows just rushed past. Out the corner of my eye i could see the blinds moving aswell. And everything kept glistening around the room. I went outside for a fag and saw a man walking down the street and then he grew wings and disapeard i was really fukin fukd!

*Its now the day after and im feeling alright but in between the 12pm/5am i still cant remember a thing it was like something took over me but as soon as I come back too i thought i rememberd what happend but cant!!!

can anyone tell me wot the fuk we took or if this is normal lol

Thanks :roll:
God made weed, man made booze, who do you trust?
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

i have no clue what you took, but it does sound rather fucked up.
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Perhaps mescaline, but that is just a wild guess.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

sounds an awful lot like ketamine. MD's nothing like that. but the main question, did you enjoy it?
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users