questions
Moderator: Moderators
-
Turles9000
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:22 am
- Contact:
questions
hey i heard that smokin weed can slow down ur growth hormones. I was wonderin if thats true cuz im 16 almost 17 now and only 5'6 5'7 ish and i dont wanna fuck around and mess up my growth.
-
PuffPuffGive
- Bonghead

- Posts: 341
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
- Location: Florida Keys
- Contact:
Yes Marijuana is said to stunt growth, but I think it mainly stunts emotional, and mental growth, and if your already 17 I cant say that you wont have another growth spurt for certain, but your career as an NBA player dosnt lolok very promising. But hey ther are benefeits of being vertically challenged like... um, you could probably fit in places where other. Oh, and you will rarley ever hit your head on a low ceiling or ledge... I hate that kind of shit.
Cheers
Cheers
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
wizz
- Bonghead

- Posts: 486
- Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:00 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users