never take a final while high
Moderator: Moderators
-
purple_ozark_haze
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:03 am
- Contact:
never take a final while high
never take an English final while high and write about some stupid ass shit lol. not a good idea. well i'm new here but a long time friend and lover of the sweet woman who never asks more more than 10-20 minutes of my time, Mary Jane.
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
man i feel u
all of my end year A-Levels (and since i was resiting, i was doing all my A-level tests at one point at end of year, i turned up either high, or completely drunk) worries my mates a little as i would drive there in that condition too
haha
i was even sparking up like minutes before the exam started... wish i hadnt, i got all D's and E's, which really sucks, cos first year i was gettin A's and B's =/
ohh well, i got an overall 2C's and one D =/ lol
all of my end year A-Levels (and since i was resiting, i was doing all my A-level tests at one point at end of year, i turned up either high, or completely drunk) worries my mates a little as i would drive there in that condition too
i was even sparking up like minutes before the exam started... wish i hadnt, i got all D's and E's, which really sucks, cos first year i was gettin A's and B's =/
ohh well, i got an overall 2C's and one D =/ lol
<- My old account- thnkgod4weed
- Bonghead

- Posts: 276
- Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
- Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
- Contact:
-
purple_ozark_haze
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:03 am
- Contact:
haha
haha yeah i know what ya mean, midly high is ok, but i was trippin balls. and today and im gettin my new pipe =)thnkgod4weed wrote:Actually i do better in classes when mildly high, fo some reason i understand better.
-
Stash*
- Bonghead

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:04 am
- Location: 813
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
mingusfan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 151
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
- Contact:
I took every one of my finals last semester completely fucked up. For me school is so easy that I make it a habit to smoke more when i have important shit (Like the ACT lol) either way, I do just as well stoned or not, so its not a big deal. A lot of people cant write choerent thoughts on paper sucked up however.
Taking notes off the board or from a lecture is hard as hell tho becuase I cant spell high for somereason
Taking notes off the board or from a lecture is hard as hell tho becuase I cant spell high for somereason
Charles Mingus is god.
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
hey mingusfan, you a bass player?? Are you a jazz musician of sorts??? I like him as well.
On topic:
I would generally get high before school, skip lunch to get high (and eat some good food). and dip out early to roadie back home...
Yeah school times were high days for me... Oh to go back in time...
On topic:
I would generally get high before school, skip lunch to get high (and eat some good food). and dip out early to roadie back home...
Yeah school times were high days for me... Oh to go back in time...
-
fps_N0ga
- Casual toker

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:27 pm
- Contact:
I wrote my French exam stoned, subject was: write an essay, imagine the weirdest dream ever... that was hilarious xD wrote some serious crazy stuff, basically I dreamed that I'm alone and all around me there is only white space, no1 with me, nothing around me, when was going forwards i could see future in different colors, like blue trees, green chicks and stuff, i could see myself etc xD when was going back i could see past and all that shit also in different colors lael, I just loved it, I got 8/10 for it, teacher said "very interesting idea, though too weird" (translated from french by me!)
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
i just took my chem test completely blazed cause i didnt have to go to school until an hour later. did a little wake and bkae then failed the shiznit out of a chem final. it only took me 15 min to take the final!
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
-
mingusfan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 151
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
- Contact:
-
SystemOfAUp
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
- Contact:
I took my world history final (the end of year one) stoned out of my mind... commended performance. Only people that got commended performance on it was me and this girl (who was stoned too, and also the one I was talking about in that other post in guru council). Kinda funny but sad, two stoners -stoned- did better than everyone else in the class.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
- omnific.dc
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
- Location: ..not home.
- Contact:
Re: never take a final while high
Reminds me of this dude called Jade in Thailand, got fully toked before taking an exam and ope he got an F.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
