movies meant to be stoned

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

movies meant to be stoned

Post by SpRi7e »

Did anyone ever watch a movie when they were really stoned and they thought that the movie was truly meant to be watched stoned to get the point of some of the jokes and events that happen? I'll tell you what the movie is tomorow when I'm stoned so I can remember it. :lol:
Peace Not Greed.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

alien 3000, so fucking funny
Schmut
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: Cumbria, England
Contact:

Post by Schmut »

I think I watched a movie like that but I must've been baked because I don't remember what it was.
Probably any movie that makes a reference to weed. The really old anti-weed propaganja films are meant to be watched stoned, in my opinion. You can just laugh at how wrong they were about weed, back then.
"And God said, 'Behold, I have given you every plant-yielding seed which is upon the face of the Earth'"
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I just remembered the movie. It was Talladega Nights. A very good movie to watch while stoned.
Peace Not Greed.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Post by andriaSRH »

i'm pretty sure ice age 2 is gear toward stoners. the squirrel thing is funny as hell.
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

2001: a space odyssey. Without a doubt.
User avatar
Howl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Maine
Contact:

Post by Howl »

Out Cold is funny when baked and of course harold and Kumar and half baked should be watched when blazed
[img]http://members.autobahn.mb.ca/~bpater/potline.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3917/grandmasboy1qd1.jpg[/img][img]http://www.reelfilm.com/images/halfbake.jpg[/img]
[img]http://members.autobahn.mb.ca/~bpater/potline.jpg[/img]
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

President Beavis wrote:alien 3000, so fucking funny
HAHAHAHAH on the cover the "alien" looks like the original aliens designed by HR Geiger, the ones from the Aliens quadrilogy and Aliens vs Predator (a wicked movie btw). But in the actual move it's got nothing to do with the original "Aliens" at all and the monster doesn't even look in the movie like it does on the cover. hahahahaha fucked up shit man. :P
User avatar
thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
Contact:

Post by thnkgod4weed »

muppets treasure island.
Alice in wonderland(damn this movie is crazy)
Run lola run
Van wilders
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D
User avatar
Howl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Maine
Contact:

Post by Howl »

AMERICAN BEAUTY! That movie is messed up even when you aren't stoned, but when you are it seems like it actually makes sense to some degree haha. It is a great movie tho, see it
[img]http://members.autobahn.mb.ca/~bpater/potline.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3917/grandmasboy1qd1.jpg[/img][img]http://www.reelfilm.com/images/halfbake.jpg[/img]
[img]http://members.autobahn.mb.ca/~bpater/potline.jpg[/img]
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

I agree with American Beauty. When not high it is like, meh makes ya think a little. When you are baked it is like, holy shit.....wow.

Half Baked. Wow. When not high it is chuckle funny. When blaked...wow. "You guys feel like you are floating?" LOL.

The first time I watched Harold and Kumar I went out and tried to find a White Castle to get some mini-burgers. I ended up at the grocery buying the frozen mini-burgers by White Castle because they don't have any real White Castles around here...
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
hubcap
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by hubcap »

The Shining. Fucking brilliant sober, a true masterpiece. But high its a million times better and creepier.

Any of the Monty Pythons.
Try some wrong
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

Of course all the stoner movies out there (Grandma's Boy, Half Baked, Harold and Kumar, Jay and Silent Bob etc) are meant to be watched when high. But the other day I was watching How High and some of the lines that were said made me think that the writer must have smoked weed in the past, because he described shit that only tokers could, perfectly. So I know what you mean.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Image

Amazing flick while stoned.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

Howl wrote:AMERICAN BEAUTY! That movie is messed up even when you aren't stoned, but when you are it seems like it actually makes sense to some degree haha. It is a great movie tho, see it
haha i find american bueaty so cool when stoned, shame that guy kileld him, really sucks, and he had it all wrong too, god damn it was fucked up, lol
Image Image Image <- My old account
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users