Blunt rolling

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
thmokah
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 11:59 pm
Contact:

Blunt rolling

Post by thmokah »

I smoke my spliffs pure, and i'm looking for blunt leaves made of weed instead of tobacco. Can anyone recommend a place in Amsterdam to get them:?:
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Do they even exist? I can't imagine rolling a blunt with cannabis leaves.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I can't imagine that either. Am curious to know whether or not they do exist.
Image
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Why can't you roll a blunt with cannabis leaves? I used to get these lovely fresh leaves covered in crystals, no idea what it was but there didn't seem to be any buds anywhere. Absolutely strong as fuck tho.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
thmokah
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 11:59 pm
Contact:

bluntz

Post by thmokah »

:idea: give me your ideas on making my OWN blunt papers out of weed leaves then! I KNOW it can be done
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Oh sorry I didn't get what you were on about at first cuz u said leaves. I dunno, just make them the way you'd make crappy paper I suppose, wet them and press them in one of those flower press things or something.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
ozzy_for_me
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 6:49 am
Location: h-town baby!
Contact:

blunts

Post by ozzy_for_me »

if anyone whos really good at rolling blunts i could sure use some help!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users