Kanye West is an arrogant child

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Kanye West is an arrogant child

Post by weedguru_animal »

Image
At the recent MTV awards pop artist and RnB slime-king, Kanye West shocked the audience and fellow stars when he charged on stage to squeal like a petulant 8 year old about his failure to win the 'best video' accolade. Mr. West, always a talent-less tool in my mind, leapt onto the stage as Justice and Simian were accepting the award for their video, 'we are your friends'. He burst into the limelight then proceeded to whine like a baby about the injustice of his own favourite video of the year, unsurprisingly 'touch the sky' by Kanye West, failing to achieve even nomination for the much coveted medal, then devalued the whole event with a tirade of expletives and idiocy that hopefully has cut at least a third from his army of confused fans.
'“(touch the sky) cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it. I was jumping across canyons. If I don’t win, the awards show loses credibility" the dickhead yelped in horror as his whole world seemed to be collapsing around his pretty, immaculately groomed head.

To add humour to this rare piece of showbiz news that has prickled my interest, the same video 'Touch the Sky' has landed the money-mad prince of vermin in hot water with the authorities. The film is a mocking replay of respectable Motorcycle stuntman, Evel Knievel's ill-fated attempt to jump the Snake River Canyon in Idaho in 1974. For the duration of the video West is dressed identically to the way Mr. Knievel was attired in 74', the character he plays is called 'Evel Kanyevel' and the canyon is apparently visually indistinguishable to the Snake River layout. The former stuntman, now 68 years old, has brought legal charges against West for infringement of the Evel Knievel trademark. He is suing the shit-brained effeminate rapper for "vulgar and offensive" misrepresentation which is detrimental to his hard earned crazyman reputation. The kamikaze biker went onto say
"That video that Kanye West put out is the most worthless piece of crap I've ever seen in my life, and he uses my image to catapult himself on the public...The guy just went too far using me to promote his filth to the world"
Well put, Evel. Personally I hope they send that idiot to the gallows for aural crimes against humanity (as well as for upsetting the Overlord of dangerous motorbike stunts).
Image
The one and only Evel in this world. he who diced with death for the sheer hell of it, not for the $$$$$$$$.
Last edited by weedguru_animal on Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

pretty much man...



He's so self concience
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

Thats stupid. A grown man bawling like a baby.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I'm guessing he was a spoiled brat when he was younger.
Peace Not Greed.
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

use to like him when he came out, cause he was one of the few rap artists that didnt do the whole gats, hoes, and bling deal. but as time went on i started to lose more and more respect for him. then he won me back when he said that "George Bush does not like black ppl" LMFAO that was hilarious, but after this i doubt he can ever become respectable again
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Wow. What a pussyfart. I would punch that bitch if I ever met him.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Hah, I saw this, I LOL'd.
Kanye thinks his music and visual "art" is so ground-breaking....
ZZZ, wrong, try again dumb-ass. His shit is just slightly better then the rest of the main-stream garbage out there, still nothing special.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

hes a pompous jerk. end of story.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Kanye West breaks my heart...I used to think he was incredible, when he released through the wire :( I still listening to the The New Workout Plan when I need to get something done fast, it pumps me up hahaha...and his Heard em' say with Adam Levine was one of my favorite songs for so long, fuelled by my lust FOR Adam Levine....

But he seriously seems to have lost it. It's so sad :(
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

anyone know where i can find a video clip of this ? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

yeah i was a huge fan of his when i first heard some of his beats for hova... and featuring for talib kweli.....and then "through the wire" blew me away... i still listen to his music... however i have lost almost all respect for him... animal might have been a little harsh with the name calling... :wink: .... but i see where you are coming from...

i will continue to enjoy his early music, esp the likes of never hold me down, get em high and through the wire....


which video ziggy?
woah
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

As I mentioned in the original post I have never liked the guy. He has always oozed a unique kind of slime. And I have always been an ardent fan of Evel. Which certainly adds fuel to the fire that burns within! Still, I was perhaps letting my writing flow exceptionaly freely just to practise my wordmanship skills...
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I hated through the wire. He saw an opportunity to market his jaw injury and he took it. Not to say that it wasn't a smart move but on top of everything it was extremely over played and at the time it's all he ever talked about it even flowed over into his other tracks. This guys smart when it comes to marketing but his artistic skill is weak and he's a conceited little bitch.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Still, I was perhaps letting my writing flow exceptionaly freely just to practise my wordmanship skills...
I love to randomly flourish my writing :) When I'm in the mood of course...

As for Kanye marketing his injury....

I mean, I don't really understand why people get honestly upset about things like that. (I don't even mean you Charlie, you're right!) Artists have always drawn from their own life experiences to put in their art....

But I hate it even more when people get mad at an artist for the lyrics NOT reflecting their own lives.

Example: Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani. I got so sick of people mocking her because "Well she already IS a rich girl!"

But she is writing the music for the general public who isn't so wealthy...

Or when Zayra on Rockstar sang 867-5309 and people were bitching that she was singing a song about a woman "is she a lesbian?!" Does anyone know what I mean? This has been on my mind forever...why can't artists sing songs from other's points of view?
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

noisenkisses wrote:I mean, I don't really understand why people get honestly upset about things like that. (I don't even mean you Charlie, you're right!) Artists have always drawn from their own life experiences to put in their art....
I agree with you 100%, but my problem with that particular incident was that he made it seem much bigger than it really was. Artists should use life experiences to make their art but it's pretty sad when they only have one life experience to take from.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users