Don't smoke in Walgreens Parking Lot

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
kevavekog258
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:31 am
Contact:

Don't smoke in Walgreens Parking Lot

Post by kevavekog258 »

So after being on this website forever, I have finally decided to post. And I think this is a pretty good starter post. The main backstory to this is that we live in Shenandoah, TX...we have such a small area but like 78 cops...and they're all crazy cops driving brand new decked out chargers with hemis. so me and my roomate smoked two joints then stopped at the wal-greens parking lot to roll up another one and smoke it....few minutes went by and we were down to the roach. I see a cop pull around. I start tripping and turn on my lights an drive to the entrance. he pulls up next to me and my car stalls....I'm scared out of my mind by now. I get out so does he walks toward me and i go back and say "whoops forgot my wallet" Then i went inside and he didn't even say anything or look at me....left store and walk home all paranoid.....close call....just thought I would share this with you guys :D
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

:lol: Funny you should say something like that, last weekend me and my friend were jay walking across the street, smoking a blunt, both wearing bob marley shirts, a cop pulled into the parking lot right next to us, and didn't even say anything, saw us smoking and all..

I FREAKED THE FUCK OUT!!
shararm
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:03 am
Contact:

Post by shararm »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm interesting...... Lucky you
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

Most cops in toronto are chills...
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

WhiteLie, why the hell would you walk across the street smoking a blunt?!
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Uh.. I duno people do it all the time here... lazy cops I guess.
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

I've done it. Walking around smoking a blunt makes you feel...different.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
BongoBass420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:43 am
Contact:

Post by BongoBass420 »

i live in Battle Ground,Washington and i've smoked in pretty much every parking lot in the town lol. The cops are fucking assholes around here,but they're usually just trying to catch all the hicks chewing.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users