ohhhhhhhhhhh boy just got back from a party and i brought this...hits like an animal dude no joke im fuckin blazed right now. my boy hooked bme up wit some sick ass dro and me n my two friends smoked 5 gs ...fucking AWESOME toook me about 2 days to finally complete hah well worth ma dudes
14. But keep in mind im not a dumb stoner type. I am a really deep thinker, and have good grades, and smoke about once a week w/ my 20 year old brother. But now I cant cause he's in OCD treatment.
Also, I should mention I go to a really preppy school, and 1/2 the kids havent even gone through puberty. My friends from other middle schools have some market there, but its my luck I get this school.
haha, I have a "poser" stoner school, like half the dealers don't even know what an 1/8 looks like or how much it costs (so i say its about $20 an 1/8 of headies) hehe
EDIT: but they never believe me :'(
EDIT...again: and m3tal i'm 15 so i'm pretty much in your age bracket
Last edited by SpRi7e on Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
m3tal, i feel you man, im 14 too my b days about to come up on the 20th, my school is just like yours, except i don got an older brother. if it werent for the older brother i swear you were describin me
freerider_dude wrote:m3tal, i feel you man, im 14 too my b days about to come up on the 20th, my school is just like yours, except i don got an older brother. if it werent for the older brother i swear you were describin me
my best boy, is tight with the only real badass guy at our school, graduated last eyar though, so he gets it through him for cheap, and i get it off him for no profit for him cuz he knows me so well, i pay like 7$ a gram so its pretty nice