first timer

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
619
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:31 pm
Contact:

first timer

Post by 619 »

yea last night was my first time smoking weed. My friends showed me how to smoke it properly so i got alot of it into my lungs and i got really high. I was drinking too but not enough to be drunk.

Anyway im just wondering i woke up this morning and im still really feeling it, is this normal, and how long does it take for it to completely fade???
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Your just burnt out from it. That will probably go away by tomorow
Peace Not Greed.
weed-meen
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:53 pm
Contact:

Post by weed-meen »

I had the same thing... smokes just before going to bed, and the next morning was still a bit high...
Oh Cannabis, oh cannabis you're THC is great. So don't try to speculate and get a f*cking Break.
Schmut
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: Cumbria, England
Contact:

Post by Schmut »

weed-meen wrote:I had the same thing... smokes just before going to bed, and the next morning was still a bit high...
Especially when you top it up with a wake n bake.

My entire weekend, I was as high, then higher than the time I passed out and got a funky scar and to have a wake n bake first thing in the morning and my brand new bong, got me back to the state I was in last night.
"And God said, 'Behold, I have given you every plant-yielding seed which is upon the face of the Earth'"
IcIrIs
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:51 am
Location: Canada, BC
Contact:

Post by IcIrIs »

lol dude i been stayen baked all weekend wake and bakes are awsome ways to start the day. :D
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

The best is to roll a joint the night before... then get high as hell... do whatever... go to bed... wake up and smoke the joint you pre-rolled.... get some bacon toast eggs... have a big bbq cook up... and feast away... great sunday morning start!!!
Nothing goes wrong from there!

peace
woah
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

I love waking up stoned.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I once passed out at a party w/ a huge joint in my mouth thru the whole night and a lighter in my hands. I woke up and i sparked up the joint before i could even keep my eyes open....what a good night.
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users