As a kid, hell, even now I love certain cartoons. You watch em again after you've matured and you realize all the innuendos that you missed out as a child.
Which where/are YOUR favourites?
My list includes:
Ren & Stimpy
Cow & Chicken
Catdog
Angry Beavers
Rocko's Modern Life
Two Stupid Dogs
Duckman
Invader Zim
Dexter's Laboratory
Anyone remember these?
Cartoons
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- JusJoe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
- Location: TEXAS
- Contact:
PJ's
Freakazoid
Ren&Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life
Scooby Doo <-- king show of inuendos
(throughout my life i've notices alot of scooby doo posers... yes even Doobie doo has posers.. you know what i mean.)
TINY TOONS
andddddd
ummm
Earthworm Jim???

Freakazoid
Ren&Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life
Scooby Doo <-- king show of inuendos
(throughout my life i've notices alot of scooby doo posers... yes even Doobie doo has posers.. you know what i mean.)
TINY TOONS
andddddd
ummm
Earthworm Jim???
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
- Tr0n
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
i remember all of them. I just saw a few Ren and Stimpy shows recently...and it's absolutely sick now that I'm older. It's hilarious, but they put some sick shit in there for kids to watch. I can't believe that was on nickelodeon.
My Cartoons
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FJJyNIs9dNE
That's fuct up. I wonder how I didnt get nightmares as a kid.
That's fuct up. I wonder how I didnt get nightmares as a kid.
-
Emagdnim
- Bonghead

- Posts: 285
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
- Location: B-more, MD
- Contact:
I've watched cartoons all my life, and still do lol.
All those shows you guys listed, I watched/watch.
Also:
Doug
Hey Arnold
I cant really remember the other ones...if i do ill post em
And wow, I never realized how fucked up ren and stimpy was...
Now, I watch alot of cartoon network, Like adult swim, and also shows like
Foster's Home for imaginary friends (great high) ex. http://youtube.com/watch?v=uAyQbSUS3os - not really the theme music tho.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ypNtr7UUA&NR
others too
All those shows you guys listed, I watched/watch.
Also:
Doug
Hey Arnold
I cant really remember the other ones...if i do ill post em
And wow, I never realized how fucked up ren and stimpy was...
Now, I watch alot of cartoon network, Like adult swim, and also shows like
Foster's Home for imaginary friends (great high) ex. http://youtube.com/watch?v=uAyQbSUS3os - not really the theme music tho.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ypNtr7UUA&NR
others too
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users