smoke weed and maintain

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
HeLLa-LifTeD
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Contact:

smoke weed and maintain

Post by HeLLa-LifTeD »

this question goes out to all u chronic smokers out there, to all u smokers that smoke weed everyday and still go out and do shit, how the fuck do u maintain!!!??? i cant even go to school high w/o being overwhelmed with reality and anxiety
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: smoke weed and maintain

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

HeLLa-LifTeD wrote:this question goes out to all u chronic smokers out there, to all u smokers that smoke weed everyday and still go out and do shit, how the fuck do u maintain!!!??? i cant even go to school high w/o being overwhelmed with reality and anxiety
Just do it!

Dunno man, just don't smoke like right before something important, I smoke daily and noone seems to notice anything peculiar so ...
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Smoking daily or all day should only apply to those who live their lives where being high is acceptable or tolerated.

I work a shit backshift job putting up groceries and 1/2 the crew are baked when they work. It's no big deal. I don't even use Visine and my eyes always glaze over and get beet red and no one says shit.

Do you feel anxiety everytime you smoke? What about when you're sober? If so, you have to stop telling yourself how bad the situation is that you're in. Especially when the situation you're in might be sweet ass. If you're high and sitting in your room...look around it and see all the 'things' you've accumulated over the years. The TV you bought yourself. The dresser your parents bought you. Everything is good when you have a roof over your head, a place for your clothes, food in your belly, and relatively good health.

Life is far too short to continually dwell on false or exaggerated anxieties. Smoke when you're in a good place and time in your life. If going to school tweaks you out a bit, then the pot will only intensify those feelings.

What a mess of a ramble that was, boys and girls. :P
Image
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

People are just different man.. I can work fine when I'm wasted.. but when I was at school I had no idea..

We once had to write a 6 minute speech in class for legal studies and unfortunatley I was really high and mine ended up being like 15 seconds.. hehe made me laugh though.
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

its because i completely chill out wyen im stoned.

i feel more sober and in control stoned then straight.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

dont even think about whats gonan be instore just get up n leave.
User avatar
HeLLa-LifTeD
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Contact:

Post by HeLLa-LifTeD »

ya but can u guys still talk normal when your high? my friend whos been smoking ever since he came out the nut sack can talk exactly the same when hes high
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

I learnt to act pretty much normal when I was high. I just used to get real stoned chuck in some clear eyes and see if my best friends noticed.. now they can't tell the difference.
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
User avatar
HeLLa-LifTeD
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Contact:

Post by HeLLa-LifTeD »

do u think that when i start to think about every little thing when im high that that adds to the paranoya? i dont even fuckn like getting high that much anymore man becuz i moved to a new city last year and i have friends but arent to close yet so they never let loose and im uncomfortable to let loose around them to so it seems like all the whole fucking time im just trying to fucking control myself and it pisses me off, i miss tokn with my best friend Brandon
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

I feel for u bro, I moved away from all my best buds not long ago. And have noone I can reaaly call a good mate.

When you start thinking bout evry little thing that IS the paranoia. You'll learn to loosen up.

I don't actually know what you're like, but if your friends seem not to act normal round u, u might be kinda looking up to them even tho u dont realise it.. just act like u dont giv a fuk, like ur havin a great time by urself and u dont neeed them.. eventually theyll want to know why you're havin so much fun, and they'll think ur cool cos u don't actu like u "need" them.
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
User avatar
HeLLa-LifTeD
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Contact:

Post by HeLLa-LifTeD »

blitz wrote:I feel for u bro, I moved away from all my best buds not long ago. And have noone I can reaaly call a good mate.

When you start thinking bout evry little thing that IS the paranoia. You'll learn to loosen up.

I don't actually know what you're like, but if your friends seem not to act normal round u, u might be kinda looking up to them even tho u dont realise it.. just act like u dont giv a fuk, like ur havin a great time by urself and u dont neeed them.. eventually theyll want to know why you're havin so much fun, and they'll think ur cool cos u don't actu like u "need" them.
if u no anything about astrology, 1 thing about myself is that ima Taurus
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

ya so am I.. but i no fuk all about what it means other than.. "tommorow will bring some shit that could mean anything"
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

When I started smoking on my lunchbreak (saturdayjob) I was nervous the first time I had to go work after the break, I mean I know what being stoned is, I'm stoned all the time, but I'd never been stoned on a job (that involves alot of people seeing you and asking you questions, it's in a supermarket) before so yeah that was pretty weird for the first fifteen minutes but after that you get used to it.

You realize that most people in the store don't even know what marijuana is and they just think you have an irritation in your eyes or something.

ANyway, don't start worrying about little details,don't focus on a bad thing or something you might see as bad too much cause it will fuck you up.

Just enjoy the high, and ride it to the end! =)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users