Fine track list.

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Neblogenso
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:29 pm
Location: Lithuania
Contact:

Fine track list.

Post by Neblogenso »

Hello,

Wel,like I'm stoned I like to play these tracks,all of them I got from limewire(f2p downloading progr.),so here it is:

Ricky Rivaro-the beat inside
Dj Tiesto-endless wave(he play's good if you like trace)
Mika-relax,take it easy
84 king street-anre you lovin' somebody
Dj Tiesto-illusion
Atb-summer rain(Atb plays good track's not only this one)
Spoonface-here for you
Dj Tiesto-suburban train
Dj tiesto-rain down on me
Joy Kitikonti-dirtysummer
Iio-is it love
Sander Kleinberg-this is sensation
Dj Tiesto-He's a pirate
Dj tiesto-Ayla
Dj tiesto-cafe del mar
Benny Benassi-turn me up
Dj tiseto-blue sky
Dj tiesto-traffic
Paris avenue feat rober one-i want you

I got plentyof more.Get limewire from here:
http://softex.meganet.lt/news.php?readmore=3098
or get it frough some other progr. Add reply abaut some of them,if listen. :D
Clicker
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:03 pm
Contact:

Post by Clicker »

Like quite a few of em, like the dancey trancy sorta stuff anyways... check out Special D, Cascada, DJ Cammy, Fatboy Slim, Milk Inc, Mylo, Party Animals, Ultrabeat and Cosmic gate.... rekon youll like :D
Neblogenso
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:29 pm
Location: Lithuania
Contact:

Post by Neblogenso »

ok,I must agree Mylo gets good.....
I got one realy good-ultra trance then realy fwcked by weed(I'M soooooooooo high AAAAAAA,got way too much today,*pfew*.oversomoked,made spiff too much of weedHAHAHAHA!!??!?!!)
Here is the super-Mega-Giga track ever:

Cikada-the things you say(dirty south remix)


Enjoy,and save then to high stoned time spots to get top sky.

................ :D
................. :D :D
................. :D :D
.............. :D :D
............ :D :D .... :D :D :D
.............. :D :D ..... :D :D :D
.............. :D :D .... :D :D :D
.............. :D :D .. :D :D :D
.............. :D :D :D :D :D
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users