Homemade Hookah

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Derik
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:50 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Homemade Hookah

Post by Derik »

I just made a hooka from an old culligen bottle. the bowl is from an old hookah that broke. ceiling fan parts for the mouthpiece. and some black tubing from menards. to seal it all off i used rope caulk. Havn't tried it out yet. I will get a pic in about 20 minutes when my digital camera battdey is done charging though.
Took about 30 min to make (find all the parts)
-Derik
Derik
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:50 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by Derik »

sorry i didn't get pictures up sooner my net wasnt working... so here they are

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

pay no attention to the shitty bed :-p
-Derik
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

looks good man, hows it hit ?
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

That's pretty sweet :O I want a hookah so bad! So I can share with my friends... :(

You poor thing, you have no bedding! :shock:
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Derik
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:50 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by Derik »

Hits great! I have a little rubber plug for one of the hoses, for if there is only two people..

bedding was being washed parents want bedding washed weekly. everything was kind of thrown on the bed (not made yet)
-Derik
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

I do enjoy a good DIY project... congratulations on a job well done haha... you realising a How-to-do video soon?
peace
woah
Derik
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:50 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by Derik »

I don't think i will be realeasing any. Sorry.

If I had a video camera I would consider doing it

Thanks for the compliments :-)
-Derik
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Just hot glue up the rest of the open holes. Easy fix to a big problem.
Derik
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:50 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by Derik »

there is no holes though...

i have a plug to plug one of the hoses for use with only 2 people instead of three that way
-Derik
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

my bro and i were thinking about doing this very same thing. good to know its possible.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users