pretty good sandwhich

Your favourite culinary concoctions, snacks and weed based recipes....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
DerrtyJake
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:31 am
Location: United States
Contact:

pretty good sandwhich

Post by DerrtyJake »

So the other day when I get home stoned I decided to try to make a sandwhich out of the two best things in my refridgerator. That just happened to be peanut butter and hot dogs. So what I did was make a peanut butter sandwhich loaded with peanut butter. I mean loaded we're talking about 1/4 of the jar for just one sandwhich. Then I microwaved a hot dog I had cooked earlier for about 45 seconds. It was delicious. I ate three of them. It might sond nasty now, but I told my friend about this when he was high once and he ate two. I used creamy peanut butter for this recipe, but I suppose crunchy may be used.
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

sounds intruiging ... sounds almost as good as a peanut butter and bannana sandwich
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Hell, people put peanut sauce on chicken...and some hot dogs are made from chicken anuses and bootys.

Oh boy! Peanut buttered ass!
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users