Reality TV...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Which one...?

Big Brother
3
10%
Survivor
2
6%
Joe Millionaire
0
No votes
Temptation Island
1
3%
The Batchelor
0
No votes
other... please specify
1
3%
REALITY TV? AAAARRRGGGHHH (violent screams of anguish)
24
77%
 
Total votes: 31

Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Reality TV...

Post by Born of Fire »

ok I absolutely hate them but they're invading everywhere else so I decided to bring them here, now, who watches them and what's your favourite if any? 8)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I like to watch them for one and only reason. To see who wins!!
I have seen episodes of all of them, and I must say Big Brother is the most annoying one.
Image
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Reality TV is the work of the devil.
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

reality TV es muy gay
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

yeah, the first big bro here was good cuz it was somethin new, but now it sucks. i couldnt bleieve some of my friends when they went in @ 9pm on friday just to see that pile of shit start
Cameron.
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

they should put 12 stoners in the next big brother and let them smoke. that would b so funny! :D
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Um, Reality TV... well I don't mean to break your little hearts but... Half of it is most likley scripted, but even if it wasnt, it sucks a nut.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

yeah a reality tv show based on stoners would be so good! hell even a NORMAL tv show would be awesome, probably even better than a reality tv show. wow.......i really really hope they make a show like that. someone should suggest that to a tv network. i think alot of people would watch
An Epic Man Of Legend
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Kinda like That 70s show..
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

well what about a cartoon, thats like trippy as hell?
An Epic Man Of Legend
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

I AM ADAM wrote:well what about a cartoon, thats like trippy as hell?
Scooby Doo
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

noooooooo like way more trippy than that. like a crazy ass music video. like the queens of the stonage video, only a cartoon series with a plot....or no plot........either is good
An Epic Man Of Legend
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

Reality TV can kiss my ass
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

ooor on big brother if they just started pumping marijuana smoke into the house when everyone feel asleep and they turned on huge fans like a lil before they wake up haha so they wake up baked and have no idea and think that they just had a GREAT sleep ahahahahaha :? just a thought.. :lol:
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

reality tv is made for 40 year old female school teachers with 2 daughters who rule their lives. american idol 2
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users