Children Of Bodom

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
Contact:

Children Of Bodom

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK »

they kick major ass

good metal!
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Not my cup of tea, but I can appreciate it at times :)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Magnavox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:01 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by Magnavox »

Saw them live opening for Iced Earth several years back. It was a good show.
Gub
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: Montreal, Qc, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gub »

One of the only metal bands I appreciate... Got my tickets for the show in Montreal in December.
Oh, the irony..
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

i can't lie, i got a few of their songs on my pc :P
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users