diphenhydramine (Benadryl)
Moderator: Moderators
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
diphenhydramine (Benadryl)
Diphenhydramine taken in amounts upper of 200 mg can create hallucinations that you really think are real. Like your talking to someone and you really believe it and you blink and its gone. This is the chemical in benadryl. Just wondering if anyone has done this or heard of it. I might do it.. but I don't wanna dive headfirst into something that I don't know too much about.
http://www.erowid.org/pharms/diphenhydr ... mine.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/pharms/diphenhydr ... mine.shtml
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
shoe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 283
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:03 am
- Location: wherever theres weed for the smoking
- Contact:
haha your dumb beavis stop yelling at peope for voicing their opinion
anyway, i think im gonna have to try this too since i cant smoke until this weekend cause im gettin a drug test friday, even though i smoked a bowl on saturday, im just hopin lots of water will do the trick
anyway, i think im gonna have to try this too since i cant smoke until this weekend cause im gettin a drug test friday, even though i smoked a bowl on saturday, im just hopin lots of water will do the trick
[quote="captainMorton"]too bad chuck norris never cries, his tears cure cancer.[/quote]
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
It's a pretty powerful drug that's hard on the body when you take more then the recommended dose. It's not like it's any harder on the body then a lot of the other harder drugs though, just a warning. Drink a lot of water if you decide to take it, you'll be taking a piss every 5 minutes.
The hangover really, really sucks. First time (and probably the last) I took a higher dose, the next day I felt like I was dying. It's one of those drugs that are worth trying, but only once.
The hangover really, really sucks. First time (and probably the last) I took a higher dose, the next day I felt like I was dying. It's one of those drugs that are worth trying, but only once.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
??
I don't do benadryls personally, tried it twice once in a low dose once in a higher dose.
Yeah, of course almost any other drug is gonna fuck with your liver on some level, but I don't see what being a "Gov't Drug" has anything to do with it.
It's kind of immature to just classify anything as bad because "The govt is connected to scientists who created it to the factory to the stores that sell it, so it's obviously a deathtrap". That's kind of an immature view doesn't anyone think? Because everything is connected to the govt on some level. The food you eat, the beer you drink, the websites you post on (weedguru), the chair you're sitting in, fucking everything.
I'm not saying Benadryls aren't hard on the body (I've already stated that), but "fuck that" and a conspiracy theory/angst towards the govt isn't very helpful to the topic creator wondering about the actual ins and outs of the drug.
Here's the erowid list of the positives and negatives of Diphenhydramine.
POSITIVE
* Increased awareness and appreciation of music
* Dreamlike experiences
* Muscle relaxation
NEUTRAL
* Visual and auditory hallucinations, visuals
* Unusual thoughts and speech
* Flushed skin
NEGATIVE
* Sensitivity to sunlight
* Loss of coordination
* Dry mouth
* Blurred vision
* Confusion, disorientation
* Dizziness
* Drowsiness during daytime
* Muscle cramps
* Nausea, vomitting (at higher doses)
* Nervousness
* Difficulty differentiating hallucinations from reality
So yeah, it's a pretty negative drug that's hard on the system. My input (again) is, if you wanna try it, go ahead but it isn't something anyone should ever be doing with regularity.
I don't do benadryls personally, tried it twice once in a low dose once in a higher dose.
Yeah, of course almost any other drug is gonna fuck with your liver on some level, but I don't see what being a "Gov't Drug" has anything to do with it.
I'm not saying Benadryls aren't hard on the body (I've already stated that), but "fuck that" and a conspiracy theory/angst towards the govt isn't very helpful to the topic creator wondering about the actual ins and outs of the drug.
Here's the erowid list of the positives and negatives of Diphenhydramine.
POSITIVE
* Increased awareness and appreciation of music
* Dreamlike experiences
* Muscle relaxation
NEUTRAL
* Visual and auditory hallucinations, visuals
* Unusual thoughts and speech
* Flushed skin
NEGATIVE
* Sensitivity to sunlight
* Loss of coordination
* Dry mouth
* Blurred vision
* Confusion, disorientation
* Dizziness
* Drowsiness during daytime
* Muscle cramps
* Nausea, vomitting (at higher doses)
* Nervousness
* Difficulty differentiating hallucinations from reality
So yeah, it's a pretty negative drug that's hard on the system. My input (again) is, if you wanna try it, go ahead but it isn't something anyone should ever be doing with regularity.
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users