Bong slider?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Derik
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:50 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Bong slider?

Post by Derik »

I am looking on the internet for a place to buy a bong slider like the bowl.. and the glass piece that the slider goes into.. I know i can buy them at the local head shop there is like 5 of them around rochester MN.. But i would like to buy some in quanity like 5-20 at a time and have a little cheaper price... I want totally plain parts nothing fancy or colorful.. but it has to be the kind that a slides out cause i don't want an extra hole for a carb.. And It has to be glass.. Ive searched google maybe someone here can help.. Sorry if i didn't explain well.. Alright Thanks

=-Derik-=
-Derik
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users