Cocaine is ruining my friends life

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Rixindix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:55 pm
Location: T. Dot-O

Cocaine is ruining my friends life

Post by Rixindix »

and u know why? its because hes rich enough to support his addiction


so u see kids, if someone offers u a line at a party, its ok to do it, because your ass is too broke to afford the next line.
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

I agree. I was offered to split a gram between me and my dealer, I went for it. I doubt I would have went for more lines after even if I could afford it, but I definitely know why people do.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Coke is easily moderated. Talk to your buddy man, if not find some new friends.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

Some people have gone to ridiculous extents to support a coke addiction, though, so sometimes NOT havin the money could be a problem, too. I have no experience with anythin other than weed, but I know people who've thankfully broken out of addiction.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Yeah, I'm one of them.

I became a pheen for awhile in the past. But it's history, I don't touch that shit anymore.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

WhiteLie wrote:Yeah, I'm one of them.

I became a pheen for awhile in the past. But it's history, I don't touch that shit anymore.
Yeah I remember you talking about that a while back. Good job on quitting that shit btw. :stoned2:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users