Is there any substance/drug that feels better than orgasm?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Genius
- Bonghead

- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
- Contact:
Is there any substance/drug that feels better than orgasm?
Ook, first of all, I don't plan on usin any substance other than THC (I don't even drink), so don't think I'm gonna go out lookin for whatever drugs you happen to mention.
Anyway, I was just wonderin this, since everyone always says "this drug makes you feel better than you could ever imagine", and as far as I know, sexual orgasm (not from your own hand but from an actual partner) is the best thing I could ever imagine. Is there any substance that actually makes you feel better than this?
..this wasn't intended to be a dumb question - I'm actually bein serious.
Anyway, I was just wonderin this, since everyone always says "this drug makes you feel better than you could ever imagine", and as far as I know, sexual orgasm (not from your own hand but from an actual partner) is the best thing I could ever imagine. Is there any substance that actually makes you feel better than this?
..this wasn't intended to be a dumb question - I'm actually bein serious.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
Rixindix
- Bonghead

- Posts: 158
- Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:55 pm
- Location: T. Dot-O
-
Genius
- Bonghead

- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
- Contact:
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Dopamine is naturally occuring in the brain. It is released when a pleasurable act occurs along with serotonin, GABA, and noeperiphine (which is not really a pleasurable respone, but more of a response for anxiety)Genius wrote:I read that the urge to have sex is really produced by a cravin for the substance "dopamine". I guess we're all sex addicts, haha.
Anyways when you get high depending on the drug dopamine, seretonin, or GABA is relased. In some cases all three.
Sex is dopamine I beleive and the pleasure receptors in the brain release dopamine during sex and after sex. Not beforehand. Allthough parasympathetic, and the sympathetic nervouse system will become more active before a sexual encounter. This prepares the body for sex.
I could write about 15 paragraphs on more sexual etiology, but I don't nescassarily have the time or patience to do so. I can answer some specific questions if you whish though.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Genius
- Bonghead

- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
- Contact:
-
Ice006
- Bonghead

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Contact:
I convinced myself on LSD that reality was perfect. Everything was amazing. It felt so much more of a natural high than E, I could swear that even after the drug wore off reality was still gonna be super mega awesome…
Well, at about t+16hrs I was over-tired yet my mind was still racing so I couldn't sleep. About then was when I wanted to come down. LSD. If you're ready, it can take you wherever you want to go.
Well, at about t+16hrs I was over-tired yet my mind was still racing so I couldn't sleep. About then was when I wanted to come down. LSD. If you're ready, it can take you wherever you want to go.
-
djjj128
- Bonghead

- Posts: 430
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
- Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
- Contact:
Hmm, interesting topic.. I would imagine that it's E that would make one come closest to feeling better than orgasm...thing is, I find fault with the word 'better' here, since the high from E is so different to a sexual orgasm.
My experience: My first time on E was at Fabric in London, and I'd taken a clover and an X-Factor (or triangle). I wasn't feeling anything at all, then I went to room 2 which has some crazy ass lights in it, anyone who's been will know what I'm talking about with the green dust light ceiling tubes n shit. Anyway, one of my favourite tunes, 'Together' by Logistics came on, and I suddenly felt the E big time.
A rush crept up through my body and before I realised, my eyes were shut and I was dancing my nuts off, in half slow motion and half fast motion.. I had reached heaven, for sure...the chemical feeling of pure, ecstatic joy surged through my body and I imagine this is comparable in absolute sickness to sex, depending on which way you look at it.
Anyway, Sex-->Drugs simply because sex is so much harder to attain and is kinda more natural in some respects, especially over the synthetic drugs like ecstasy..
My experience: My first time on E was at Fabric in London, and I'd taken a clover and an X-Factor (or triangle). I wasn't feeling anything at all, then I went to room 2 which has some crazy ass lights in it, anyone who's been will know what I'm talking about with the green dust light ceiling tubes n shit. Anyway, one of my favourite tunes, 'Together' by Logistics came on, and I suddenly felt the E big time.
A rush crept up through my body and before I realised, my eyes were shut and I was dancing my nuts off, in half slow motion and half fast motion.. I had reached heaven, for sure...the chemical feeling of pure, ecstatic joy surged through my body and I imagine this is comparable in absolute sickness to sex, depending on which way you look at it.
Anyway, Sex-->Drugs simply because sex is so much harder to attain and is kinda more natural in some respects, especially over the synthetic drugs like ecstasy..
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/865/images/djjj128_7512848.jpg[/img]
- skyhighatrist
- Casual toker

- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:43 pm
- Location: herts uk
- Contact:
having only tried 1 other drug which was ketamine and did nothing as it was a tiny dose i cant really comment, though when i feel everythings all good (if you no what i mean) i d like to try acid, and im currently tryin to get some shrooms to try, and while im very open minded i am positive i will never try either herion or crack (im not condemning them, i would just never ever use them myself)
soo if any one who has used acid wants to let me no how good it was either drop me an email or if you have msn add jace_c.f.c91@hotmail.co.uk
peace 
soo if any one who has used acid wants to let me no how good it was either drop me an email or if you have msn add jace_c.f.c91@hotmail.co.uk
-
Genius
- Bonghead

- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
- Contact:
Here's somethin I just felt like writin down:
I noticed that orgasm feels so much more blissful and emotional/spiritual when on weed, and sex is easily the most pleasurable thing when high. I've heard of people sayin how weed makes orgasm last longer, but I don't know if I should really take that seriously, because weed completely alters your sense of time, especially when you're blazed off the roof (where 10 seconds feels like a whole minute).
I noticed that orgasm feels so much more blissful and emotional/spiritual when on weed, and sex is easily the most pleasurable thing when high. I've heard of people sayin how weed makes orgasm last longer, but I don't know if I should really take that seriously, because weed completely alters your sense of time, especially when you're blazed off the roof (where 10 seconds feels like a whole minute).
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users