Killer TAPS
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
Killer TAPS
Lightning exits woman's bottom
October 09, 2006 12:00am
Article from: The Australian
Font size: + -
Send this article: Print Email
A WOMAN has suffered severe burning to her anus after being struck by lightning which hit her in the mouth and passed right through her body.
Natasha Timarovic, 27, was cleaning her teeth at home when lightning struck the building.
She said: "I had just put my mouth under the tap to rinse away the toothpaste when the lightning must have struck the building.
I don't remember much after that, but I was later told that the lightning had travelled down the water pipe and struck me on the mouth, passing through my body.
It was incredibly painful, I felt it pass through my torso and then I don't remember much at all." Doctors at the city hospital where she was treated for burns to the mouth and rear said: "The accident is bizarre but not impossible.
She was wearing rubber bathroom shoes at the time and so instead of earthing through her feet it appears the electricity shot out of her backside," a medic told local television news channel, 24 Sata.
"It appears to have earthed through the damp shower curtain that she was touching as she bent over to put her mouth under the tap. If she had not been wearing the shoes she would probably have been killed by the blast."
YOU GUYS...holy shit! holy holy shit! You can get KILLED and BUM RAPED by drinking from your TAP. holy shit!
October 09, 2006 12:00am
Article from: The Australian
Font size: + -
Send this article: Print Email
A WOMAN has suffered severe burning to her anus after being struck by lightning which hit her in the mouth and passed right through her body.
Natasha Timarovic, 27, was cleaning her teeth at home when lightning struck the building.
She said: "I had just put my mouth under the tap to rinse away the toothpaste when the lightning must have struck the building.
I don't remember much after that, but I was later told that the lightning had travelled down the water pipe and struck me on the mouth, passing through my body.
It was incredibly painful, I felt it pass through my torso and then I don't remember much at all." Doctors at the city hospital where she was treated for burns to the mouth and rear said: "The accident is bizarre but not impossible.
She was wearing rubber bathroom shoes at the time and so instead of earthing through her feet it appears the electricity shot out of her backside," a medic told local television news channel, 24 Sata.
"It appears to have earthed through the damp shower curtain that she was touching as she bent over to put her mouth under the tap. If she had not been wearing the shoes she would probably have been killed by the blast."
YOU GUYS...holy shit! holy holy shit! You can get KILLED and BUM RAPED by drinking from your TAP. holy shit!

"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
lol, Greenthumb, your so hardcore.
Thats kind of disturbing... That must of hurt.. poor lady.. Wow, some pretty bizzare things can happen...
lol, totally off topic, but my little brother he's 9, the other day, I don't remember what exactally was said, but my little brother way playing with his friends, something went down and Aaron (my bro) hes like "Oh Snap!" Cracked me up, I don't know where he got it from, its not something I say.. but it was still cute as hell..
Your avarar thing reminded me of that
Thats kind of disturbing... That must of hurt.. poor lady.. Wow, some pretty bizzare things can happen...
lol, totally off topic, but my little brother he's 9, the other day, I don't remember what exactally was said, but my little brother way playing with his friends, something went down and Aaron (my bro) hes like "Oh Snap!" Cracked me up, I don't know where he got it from, its not something I say.. but it was still cute as hell..
Your avarar thing reminded me of that
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
ahhaha awwww Baybee your brother sounds so cute
I'm the youngest so I 've never had the little kid around...so I usually only get to see the good parts of them X3!! My friends little brother Jaden said Oh snap once...he's 5 now I think. It's way too cute....He also has an invisible ghost friend named Shivers.
Do you watch house? I never thought I'd say "that old sarcastic cripple is HOT"
Do you watch house? I never thought I'd say "that old sarcastic cripple is HOT"

"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users