The Bible.
Moderator: Moderators
-
Rixindix
- Bonghead

- Posts: 158
- Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:55 pm
- Location: T. Dot-O
The Bible.
This shit is really trippy when your stoned
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility
-
Schmut
- Bonghead

- Posts: 233
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
- Location: Cumbria, England
- Contact:
Genesis is a great book. I don't believe in the bible. I don't follow it. I have no real faith, so to speak, but Genesis is such a unique book with great ideas.
I stole the ideas, wrote a short story called "Eve", converted it to a screenplay and now I'm expected to direct it as a short film.
Also, I'm working on a short cartoon called "Genesis" based on the creation of Adam and how he was so curious when he was first created.
'Eve' is a modern day retelling of the snake and the apple.
'Genesis' is a humorous interpretation of the book of creation.
So, yeah, the bible is great but people need to take it less seriously and they need to update it. So that's what I'm doing with 'Eve' and 'Genesis'. I'm really enjoying college.
Revelations must be quite trippy. Supposedly it was written by a guy on shrooms and the visions he got was just a bad trip. I'm not a big fan of the stuff between Genesis and Revelations, though. Creation and destruction make for great stories.
I stole the ideas, wrote a short story called "Eve", converted it to a screenplay and now I'm expected to direct it as a short film.
Also, I'm working on a short cartoon called "Genesis" based on the creation of Adam and how he was so curious when he was first created.
'Eve' is a modern day retelling of the snake and the apple.
'Genesis' is a humorous interpretation of the book of creation.
So, yeah, the bible is great but people need to take it less seriously and they need to update it. So that's what I'm doing with 'Eve' and 'Genesis'. I'm really enjoying college.
Revelations must be quite trippy. Supposedly it was written by a guy on shrooms and the visions he got was just a bad trip. I'm not a big fan of the stuff between Genesis and Revelations, though. Creation and destruction make for great stories.
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
The book of joshua blagged my head. but if you want a great bible website, legofied, its http://www.thebricktestament.com
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users