Cocaine is the best high

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Rixindix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:55 pm
Location: T. Dot-O

Cocaine is the best high

Post by Rixindix »

i dont care whatchyall say, truth of the matter is, strictly speaking about the high a drug can give u, cocaine is undisputed champion.

but at the same time for the worst feeling during the crash, again, cocaine is the undisputed champ

look guys i know this forum is mostly for weed, but ive been doing it for like 5 years, and believe me, the first year is the best, or for however long u can go without getting busted by your parents, after that paranoia becomes the high, in a lot of situations, but the first year u dont feel paranoid at all

cocaine, i dont do it often, infact ive only done it once about a month ago. i tell u, ill do it again, at a party where i dont pay, with bitches, seems like the only reasonable time to do it.

weed. to anyone and everyone, everytime is reasonable to do weed.... kinda ashame really...
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility
User avatar
<Will>
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:02 am
Contact:

Post by <Will> »

Trust me mate....
Cocaine don't got shit on Heroin.
Will
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Cocaine's NOT cool.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

But Johnny Depp made it LOOK so cool!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Al Pacino
Image
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Cocaine is gay... Just stick to weed and be happy.
PlanetX
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:59 am
Contact:

Post by PlanetX »

I tried coke for first time two days ago and i must say i don't really see what the big fuss is about it. All it did was make a me a little happier and way more active. Never got this intense happy feeling everyone talks about.
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

ugh, cokeheads... :x
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

The highs not bad, but the 'come down' makes it not worth it.
I don't regrett the small time I did it, it was free, it was an experience. But I don't think I'd ever do it again regardless if it was free or not.
I'll stick to marijuana and booze
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Cokeheads are losers.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

What's your definition of a cokehead. I know many people that have used coke and went on to lead a very successfull life. As a matter of fact in a town near where I used to live a highly respected doctor got caught with coke and lost her liscense, really what a shame.

Allthough if you have the status of a doctor you should know better.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

Yeah but she probably had some bomb shit lol
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

I saw this preview for a television show where a highly respected doctor was a heroin addict. I think the show was called Intervention. I didn't catch the episode but it made me think a lot. Would I continue to go to my trusted doctor if I found out that he/she was a heroin user? How about a cocaine user? Or just a plain ol' pot smoker?

Would your views change if you knew your doctor or dentist was shooting up before work, during lunch, and several times after work? I honestly don't know what I'd do. Unless I had to go for a serious operation where the doctor in question was doing the surgery, I think I would stick with my doctor/dentist. So long as he wasn't shaking like a crack fiend during a prostate check. That might be embarrassing to get wood while a doctor has a vibrating finger in your tush.
Image
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

hmm, id probly change doctors if he was a heroin/crack addict. But i wouldnt at all if he was a good ol pot smoker. 8)
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

It's all about perspective. Weed has the best high in my mind, but then again that's only because I've never experienced any others. Cannabis will always do the trick for me.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

PlanetX wrote:I tried coke for first time two days ago and i must say i don't really see what the big fuss is about it. All it did was make a me a little happier and way more active. Never got this intense happy feeling everyone talks about.
Shitty coke?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users