Post an 8th pic please

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Locked
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post an 8th pic please

Post by m3tal »

Can someone post an 8th pic for me? Cause I'm getting one soon and I wanna make sure I'm not getting ripped. Thanks in advanced.
Mista Mista
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:29 am
Contact:

Post by Mista Mista »

Hey dude, you won't be able to tell from a picture. There is a lot of information that you can't get from a picture. Density is a key one.
cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Post by cdc »

weight it... 1 ounce = 29 ish grams 29/8 =3.6 grams?
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Well mine came with about 5 to 8 good nugs soo.. I'm happy! :D
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I keep seeing thread like this. They're all so pointless. The weight of weed depends on the curing process and also the physical qualities of the strain. I've gotten 8th's that looked like quarters in the past just because of how it was cured. The only way to be sure is to get yourself a scale and familiarize yourself with the stuff. You're not going to be able to do it overnight, but keep buying weed and you'll start to recognize weights.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users