Nutmeg..not what they say.

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

woldofosho
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:33 pm
Contact:

Nutmeg..not what they say.

Post by woldofosho »

Just last night, I was skimming through some archives on Erowid when I came across nutmeg. I read up some things about it, and decided to go through my cupboard. I found and consumed roughly 8/10ths of a 19g container. It tasted like ass so I washed it down with water. I went to my room and just sat there for roughly 1-2 hours before going to sleep, feeling no affects whatsoever. When I awoke, I also didn't feel any affects. I thought maybe it was cause I didn't take enough, so I took roughly 20-25g of it at 9:00 this morning. Since then, I haven't felt a thing. I was just wondering, have any of you had experiences like they describe? Or is the nutmeg 'trip' merely a myth. I sure didn't feel anything to say the least.
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

put vodka in it? haha
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

its gotta be ina block, yanno likea rock of it. LOL u dumbass
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

your sig fuckin r0cks tom ahaahah the cat one too was pretty good
Rixindix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:55 pm
Location: T. Dot-O

Post by Rixindix »

wird
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

You have to get fresh nutmeg. The kind you buy at the grocery store, in a little spice container, aint gonna do shit for you.

Also why did you say 8/10ths would it not have been simpler to merely say 4/5ths?
Rixindix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:55 pm
Location: T. Dot-O

Post by Rixindix »

WhiteLie wrote:
Also why did you say 8/10ths would it not have been simpler to merely say 4/5ths?
same shit dude, same shit, tho i will say that in tests it has to be broken down to the simplest fraction.

AGAIN.... SAME SHIT....
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Rixindix wrote:
WhiteLie wrote:
Also why did you say 8/10ths would it not have been simpler to merely say 4/5ths?
same shit dude, same shit, tho i will say that in tests it has to be broken down to the simplest fraction.

AGAIN.... SAME SHIT....
I know but technically it would have saved him time by 8/10ths of a second.
User avatar
<Will>
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:02 am
Contact:

Post by <Will> »

32/40th's......
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

1,600,000/2,000,000ths?
User avatar
<Will>
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:02 am
Contact:

Post by <Will> »

ott...
:lol:
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

woldofosho wrote:roughly 8/10ths of a 19g container.
WhiteLie wrote: Also why did you say 8/10ths would it not have been simpler to merely say 4/5ths?
Or maybe even have said "roughly 15gs" instead of "4/5ths" as 640/800s of 19gs is about 15 grams. :o
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

You pedantic bastards....... But thats a D- for him on his next math exam.
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

hahahaha thats funny shit.
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Nutmeg..not what they say.

Post by cutthecashflow »

woldofosho wrote:Just last night, I was skimming through some archives on Erowid when I came across nutmeg. I read up some things about it, and decided to go through my cupboard. I found and consumed roughly 8/10ths of a 19g container. It tasted like ass so I washed it down with water. I went to my room and just sat there for roughly 1-2 hours before going to sleep, feeling no affects whatsoever. When I awoke, I also didn't feel any affects. I thought maybe it was cause I didn't take enough, so I took roughly 20-25g of it at 9:00 this morning. Since then, I haven't felt a thing. I was just wondering, have any of you had experiences like they describe? Or is the nutmeg 'trip' merely a myth. I sure didn't feel anything to say the least.
You have to use the right nutmeg in the right way.....

Bye it fresh and not from the grocery store, go to a health store.

And trust me it works it really really works.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users