Lord of the Rings

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
OverlordOdium
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:17 am
Contact:

Lord of the Rings

Post by OverlordOdium »

Has anyone watched the series high? I've always loved the visuals in movies, they are mind blowing.

Just wanted to know how the experience was.. I do realize the story is a bit too complicated to follow stoned but ive read the books multiple times.
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

ive read each book once, and im a fan of the films as well. but watching it high would be hard. they're so long youd have to pause it and smoke a couple times in between. but it would be cool none theless
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users