cats or dogs
Moderator: Moderators
-
moonjuice101
- Bonghead

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:59 pm
- Location: Bath/Bristol - England
- Contact:
cats or dogs
i started this on the random topic but i thought it was a good idea to move it to a more suitible location seen as the topic changes every couple of posts. which is better... cats or dogs? base your opinion on inteligence, preference, independancy (sp?) and overall loveability
"Anger blows out the lamp of the mind."
---Robert Ingersoll
---Robert Ingersoll
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
Independence
<3
I'm a cat lover (obviously) generally speaking. I do have a dog, a german shepard named...Shep (thank you Uncle Jack) and I love her to death but when it comes down to it, I'm a cat girl.
For me, it really has nothing to do with intelligence. My dog is a very clever girl. She can get in and out of the house and knocks on bedroom doors when she needs out. She's protective and was ready to rip the throat out of a pitbull that ran at me (though with friendly intentions...Shep still did not approve) but when it comes down to convenience...
I almost completely base it off of cuddle factor. For the first few months I had my cat, every night I fell asleep with her curled up on my stomach. I love you Shep but you're 130 lbs so...
I could always have a little dog to do that but I found smaller dogs to be so hyper and they bark and they don't smell as good as cats. Cats clean themselves ++1000 points
I still like dogs and I'm sure that someday I'll have another dog after Shep but I vote for the kitties
I'm a cat lover (obviously) generally speaking. I do have a dog, a german shepard named...Shep (thank you Uncle Jack) and I love her to death but when it comes down to it, I'm a cat girl.
For me, it really has nothing to do with intelligence. My dog is a very clever girl. She can get in and out of the house and knocks on bedroom doors when she needs out. She's protective and was ready to rip the throat out of a pitbull that ran at me (though with friendly intentions...Shep still did not approve) but when it comes down to convenience...
I almost completely base it off of cuddle factor. For the first few months I had my cat, every night I fell asleep with her curled up on my stomach. I love you Shep but you're 130 lbs so...
I could always have a little dog to do that but I found smaller dogs to be so hyper and they bark and they don't smell as good as cats. Cats clean themselves ++1000 points
I still like dogs and I'm sure that someday I'll have another dog after Shep but I vote for the kitties

"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
-
Schmut
- Bonghead

- Posts: 233
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
- Location: Cumbria, England
- Contact:
Re: cats or dogs
Intelligence: Like I told you, my opinion is that cats are smarter.moonjuice101 wrote:base your opinion on inteligence, preference, independancy (sp?) and overall loveability
Preference: Kitty cats!
Independancy: I'd say cats, again, are more independent than dogs.
Lovabilty:This is based upon individuals. A person with a dog is bound to love their dog and someone with a cat will love their cat. I have a dog and two cats so it's impossible for me to say who I love more. They're all lovable. (....except small, hyper-active dogs and those hideous hairless cats.)
I pick cats. They're my favourite animals. I'm very cat-like too.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users