Can't get to a headshop?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
MrWizard
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Can't get to a headshop?

Post by MrWizard »

I know a lot of people have trouble with getting to headshops or ordering off the net. I happen to live conviently close to a store with an excellent stock of glass, metal, and wood pipes. They also have a large number of bongs available. If you have paypal, and want to set up a transaction, I will buy and ship stuff for you, for nothing but the price of the item and the shipping price. I won't overinflate anything. I figure this is my little way to offer my services to the stoner community. Keep in mind, shipping would be from U.S. zip code 53119, and this stuff isn't cheap. Small personal bongs start about $25. Super-cheap wooden pipes are only about $5, super-cheap metal pipes are only about $8-$10, and decent glass pipes start about $20. Send me a message through the forums if you're interested (actually send me an email because I can't check messages yet - it's aryanviking at gmail dot com), and I can give you some ideas. I would prefer to send stuff FedEx if possible.

EDIT: No, NOT FedEx. USPS First-Class. That way, shipping is more like 39 cents, and I can even do COD for those of you that don't have paypal... or parents.
Weinerman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:40 am
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Contact:

Post by Weinerman »

dude, what city do you live in
MrWizard
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Cool

Post by MrWizard »

Awesome, another cheesehead!

I live in Eagle. It's like 25 minutes away from Whitewater and 20 minutes away from Waukesha.

Crazy...
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

Thats noble of you. i pity anyone not near a decent head shop.
User avatar
jinx
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:18 am
Location: Tennessee-usa
Contact:

Post by jinx »

i could walk to one down the street from me but im 17 :( 18 in 7 months though :)
HOLY SHIT!!! Stop my legs their runing out the door.(bad salvia trip)
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

I don't trust anyone else with my money.
Glynis1979
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:27 pm
Location: baltimore
Contact:

Post by Glynis1979 »

that's a pretty generous thing to do. do you live in the us? what state?
spidermanlovesmj
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by spidermanlovesmj »

Psyclone wrote:I don't trust anyone else with my money.
i live like, 15-20 min drive from a hightimes shop..

but, still like, 11 months till im 18
Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
Location: In my cave
Contact:

Post by Bear »

hmm depends i would have to see your sales history (satisfied people and stuff) just incase, it was like a one off con off.
I dont trust anybody anymore, but hey that could be my paranoia talking, or am i reasonable saying that? :S
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
Contact:

Post by mr.hookah »

ill prolly go firts and get a cheap $5 pipe and ill let every1 here know if it goes ok.... ill email u soon
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

i'll stick to everyonedoesit lol, plus i live in the uk, and everyonedoesit usualy has free postage to the uk :D
Image Image Image <- My old account
Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
Location: In my cave
Contact:

Post by Bear »

lovely :)
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users