Bible Paper Joints

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

aaroshiz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:23 am
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

Bible Paper Joints

Post by aaroshiz »

For some reason I have gotten more interested in rolling joints/blunts rather than smoking out of my bong. I heard that the kind of paper used in bibles work great for joints. Would anyone have any tips for this or would it be just like rolling a regular joint. One thing I'm not to sure about is, when finishing rolling up the joint, how would i make the paper stick? ie. Skins have the adhesive strip to make it stick, how would i go about finishing up the joint?
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

i have no idea mate.
Image
TYStonerTY
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by TYStonerTY »

Anyhoowww if u want to roll one up with the ten commandments u can wrap another paper around it, or just lick it real good n make sure it sticks.
I smoked a few hits off a joint from bible paper once but Ive never rolled one. Besides, the smoke from the ink cant be good for you, so I'd just stick to normal papes if I were you:P
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Dont use pages with ink. It rolls the same as any other rolling paper. Once the paper gets wet it becomes naturally adhesive.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

use caramel or honey to stick it up
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

I feel really bad smoking bible pages though even though I don't believe a word the thing says
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

take white ones and itl be fine!! but i admit its kind of nothing to get god on your side lol :wink:
aaroshiz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:23 am
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

Post by aaroshiz »

thanks for the help.. rolled a couple and they're beautiful.

i would use regular papes but i cant buy em.
User avatar
thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
Contact:

Post by thnkgod4weed »

WhiteLie wrote:I feel really bad smoking bible pages though even though I don't believe a word the thing says
Same here man,i believe in god,but not the bible,i smoke it,but yea u feel kinda bad after
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D
daoud098
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:42 am
Contact:

Post by daoud098 »

THe closest thing to a rolling paper is to....

1.Get some gum

2.unwrap the gun of its foil looking paper

3.chew the gum :)

4. take the foil looking paper and peel off the foil (Use your nails and be carefull to not rip the paper. I think this is easier for girls with long nails)

5. Your done you have a thin paper same as a zig zag even the same size
SmotPoker
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm
Contact:

Post by SmotPoker »

I would never use bible paper...its just wrong... its gods book....but i'd use other things..
-SmotPoker A.K.A Bongmaster Extraordinaire -
[img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Lazie915/Marijuana.gif[/img]
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

You're going to hell, FOR SURE.
LOL.
See ya there.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

yeah i rolled a couple of bible joints just for the hell of it


but i stick to the regular papers... taste better
woah
User avatar
Black_Marauder
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Sacramento, California
Contact:

Post by Black_Marauder »

I am most definitely going to try that the next time I can afford a larger amount. (When I'm not having a 5 minute debate with myself every time I grab my little sack to smoke a bowl- "should I? or should I not?")

Defiance hits me good in all the right places.
You'll never get to heaven if you're scared of getting high.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

TYStonerTY wrote:Anyhoowww if u want to roll one up with the ten commandments u can wrap another paper around it, or just lick it real good n make sure it sticks.
I smoked a few hits off a joint from bible paper once but Ive never rolled one. Besides, the smoke from the ink cant be good for you, so I'd just stick to normal papes if I were you:P
The ink's usually nontoxic so its good, no more toxic then the adhesive strip would be on a regular pap.

A lot of bibles are made of hemp paper too so that's a plus. :o
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users