pills

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
hollie
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:41 am
Location: Edinburgh!
Contact:

pills

Post by hollie »

long after I have taken pills and I'm almost coming down I get like this black stuff wich sticks to my lips, it's really weird and I really don't have a clue what it is? Do any of you people out there know what this black lip thing is??
[color=pink]the herb is more than just a powerful potion[/color]
[size=150] [b]TECHNO![/size] [size=84]TECHNO![/size] [size=67]TECHNO![/size][/b]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

from pullin your top over your mouth ? or fallin` over haha or fuck i duno your guess is as good as mine.
User avatar
hollie
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:41 am
Location: Edinburgh!
Contact:

Post by hollie »

actually lol thinkin about it know, it probably is the fabrik from my clothes sticking to my lips.. :o
[color=pink]the herb is more than just a powerful potion[/color]
[size=150] [b]TECHNO![/size] [size=84]TECHNO![/size] [size=67]TECHNO![/size][/b]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

i get this but usually dont notcie til i wake up the next morning, always thought it was resin or did skin or something weird like that, strange though cause my lips are never peeling
Cameron.
TYStonerTY
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by TYStonerTY »

Yeah I used to get that alot, but Im not sure what it is. At first I thought it was from eating cherries when I was stoend and falling asleep with one in my mouth but then I see this. lol
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i just wake up broozed to fuck haha
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users