Donnie Darko is a FUCKIN TRIP!

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Rixindix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:55 pm
Location: T. Dot-O

Donnie Darko is a FUCKIN TRIP!

Post by Rixindix »

I was watching this movie at a buddies house one day, HIGH OUTTA MAH MIND

and i was watching this movie i never heard of. DONNIE DARKO

at first i was like this shit is wack, but then after the whole plane hittting their house and then the bunny and shit

I COULD NOT STOP TRIPPING, i was loving every moment while being a lil bit scared, my mind was racing 1098540 thoughts a minute, i was fuckin TRIPPIN HARD!

DONNIE DARKO FUCKIN ROCKS! :twisted:
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

yea it does give u a lil rush.. the bunny is one scary guy , good movie
smoke blunts
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

heh, i just watched donnie darko yesterday. first time i watched it i was high as well. good stuff.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

i cant believe you guys had never heard of donnie darko. its like the next classic cult film.
Image
Donnie Darko
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 8:41 pm
Contact:

Post by Donnie Darko »

Haha, yeah its a pretty good film 8)
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Yea its a sweet ass movie, it had comedy, and suspence and freakyness. I was so stoned when i watched it I was so lost, for the last hour of it. I even looked up on google what happened so i could understand it
Qapow.
david06
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:11 am
Location: Los Angeles/San Diego
Contact:

Post by david06 »

they had a midnight showing of this in my hometown a few weeks ago, and me and my friend were stoned outta our minds.

and we've seen this movie sooo many times, but that night it was AMAZING, trippin' out all over the place.
chokin' and tokin' baby!
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Donnie Darko changed my life, I fell in love with gretchen when I first saw it and to this day I get shivers down my spine when I watch it.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

Flow wrote:I fell in love with gretchen when I first saw it and to this day I get shivers down my spine when I watch it.
lol somebody has a crush lol
:wink:
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
BlazedAndConfused
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by BlazedAndConfused »

i love this movie. i was trying to hide from the bunny when i watched it stoned,
I Don't Take Drugs. I Am Drugs.
onelove-maryjane
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 6:12 pm
Location: canada
Contact:

yeee

Post by onelove-maryjane »

I've never seen this movie but ive had a problem with watching scary movies when im stoned cause they scare the shit out of me.. how scary is this movie?
when you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself - Bob Marley
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users