aderall and partying

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
smokeydabear
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:48 pm
Contact:

aderall and partying

Post by smokeydabear »

last night i took an aderall right when i started drinking for the night partied so hard drank from 11 at night till 6 and still was wide awake. ne one else ever do this
smokey
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Aderall and alcohol don't mix very well. In fact, no pill really mixes well with alcohol. Watch that shit man, you could seriously hurt yourself, if not immediately there is still damage done in the long run.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

WhiteLie wrote:In fact, no pill really mixes well with alcohol.
I saw that learned that the hard way. E + beer had my friends brothers girlfriend throwing up (blood too) for about an hour. She threw up so much that after about 30 minutes nothing was actually coming out, but she was still "throwing up".
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: some were in hell
Contact:

Post by SomeONE? »

one time i took 4 excedrin migran pills extra strength + 2 shots .. I wasnt trying to feel like this just trying to get rid of my headache but i ended up getting a really nice body buzz. I felt so good.. I dont know why but i dont suggest doing this
Schmut
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: Cumbria, England
Contact:

Post by Schmut »

Jay212 wrote:
WhiteLie wrote:In fact, no pill really mixes well with alcohol.
E + beer had my friends brothers girlfriend throwing up (blood too) for about an hour. She threw up so much that after about 30 minutes nothing was actually coming out, but she was still "throwing up".
I've never done any pills and I have quit drinking, mostly. But that same thing happened to a friend of mine.
The story goes he'd drank a lot of vodka and then taken half an E. He got really sick after that and threw up a lot. Another friend of mine was there to look after him and they had to call an ambulance, I think.
I've heard a lot of bad things about mixing alcohol with other drugs.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users