Putting weed in microwave to dry it out?????? (m)
Moderator: Moderators
-
tj3085
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:49 am
- Contact:
Putting weed in microwave to dry it out?????? (m)
My brother (Dirk) came in town last weekend. I do not smoke a lot, a few times a month, but I always enjoy hanging out with Dirk and lighting one up. So I purchase a 1/2 for the weekend. We get the weed out Friday evening and it is a bit damp, but it was green, smelled good and had a lot of crystals on it. Dirk then explains that the weed is to damp and throws in the microwave for 1 minute or so. I about killed him thinking he was going to ruin the stuff.
So to the question, would the microwave reduce the quality of the weed?
So to the question, would the microwave reduce the quality of the weed?
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
I have a vague idea that microwaves work by agitating water molecules. Ummmmmm...I guess that doesn't help much but I have an even vaguer feeling that you would probably be better of sticking the oven on a very low setting then chucking your green stuff in there for 5 minutes...Then check to see if it is burning and/or drying out and use or stick back in the oven, as neccissary...
The only time I have microwaved marijuana was when I was younger and still discovering that a more bent out of shape existence could be so much fun. ANyway, to cut to the chase, I used to crumble hash into coffee then heat it up in the microwave...Again, I am not sure if that could have helped.
Good luck!
The only time I have microwaved marijuana was when I was younger and still discovering that a more bent out of shape existence could be so much fun. ANyway, to cut to the chase, I used to crumble hash into coffee then heat it up in the microwave...Again, I am not sure if that could have helped.
Good luck!
- Anti-FlagPUNK
- Bonghead

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
-
BucketHead
- Casual toker

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:47 am
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Contact:
Once me and my girlfriend were havin a sesh in the park down the road from her house with weed we 'borrowed' from her brothers stash, the bong we used was homemade and as she went to pack the first cone water tipped straight into the mix >< Not being one to give up easily, I went back to her house and tried to think of a way to dry it, firstly I tried putting it under the heat-lamp my gf used to give snakes vitamin R, this made it go a little...'tropical'...kinda like the set of Platoon, anyway that didnt work and it was back to the drawing board, my eyes fell upon her microwave and she was a little apprehensive about the whole idea but I said 'No, no, it'l be fine' my idea was to put the weed in the freezer for 5 minutes, then microwave it for one minute and repeat the cycle until it was dry, unfortunately i forgot the bud was in the microwave and by the time i remembered there was a small flame developing in the mix-tin. She hurridly opened the microwave and in my resourceful ways i inhaled the smoke. Her brother was coming home in about half an hour and her entire house reeked of green so we had to open all the doors and windows and hope for the best, he never actually found out luckily for us but i wouldnt put your weed in the microwave for longer than a minute and a half, it depends on the dampness and volume of it i guess but still, its better to be patient 
We are eternal...
...All this pain is an illusion
...All this pain is an illusion
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
- Anti-FlagPUNK
- Bonghead

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
cdc
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
- Location: Auckland
- Contact:
put cd's upside down in your microwave lol
if i hav to dry out my weed i put it in my car lol. i just leave the tin open and put it in the little compartment thats hidden. If you leave u windows up and the car in the sun it becomes like an oven. the buds will go so dry u can snap them in half.
if i hav to dry out my weed i put it in my car lol. i just leave the tin open and put it in the little compartment thats hidden. If you leave u windows up and the car in the sun it becomes like an oven. the buds will go so dry u can snap them in half.
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
-
treedom
- Casual toker

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:47 am
- Contact:
-
hashpipe
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
- Location: baggie
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users