Nutrients and plant food

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Daqronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:02 am
Location: OKC
Contact:

Nutrients and plant food

Post by Daqronic »

Hey everybody, recently I've been growing some canna. I have grown before, but Im still pretty new to it. Today I went out and bought some Tomato and All-Purpose plant food. But, im still not sure if they are the right ones. I was just wondering, whats the best plant food for MJ?

Thanks
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/XLock/daqsig1.jpg[/img]
Daqronic, say it with me, daq-ronic...
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Daqronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:02 am
Location: OKC
Contact:

Post by Daqronic »

Thanks.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/XLock/daqsig1.jpg[/img]
Daqronic, say it with me, daq-ronic...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users