how can i make a screen?
Moderator: Moderators
- Stoner-guru
- Casual toker

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:51 pm
- Location: russell,canada
- Contact:
how can i make a screen?
Yah i need a screen and i need to be able to use house hold stuff
whenever you look at me and our lips are close to touching and you say "im ready" thats when I blow the smoke in your mouth while our tongues meet for another time
- Anti-FlagPUNK
- Bonghead

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
search button 
I dont know if you realize this but so far you've come across as a really annoying newbie. To prevent things like this you might want to: use your search button, not constantly refer to you're own threads, not start pointless threads then double post the topics. Hopefully you can change and help make this place a better community.
I dont know if you realize this but so far you've come across as a really annoying newbie. To prevent things like this you might want to: use your search button, not constantly refer to you're own threads, not start pointless threads then double post the topics. Hopefully you can change and help make this place a better community.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
- Stoner-guru
- Casual toker

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:51 pm
- Location: russell,canada
- Contact:
ive used aluminum foil many a time but it said it was bad for you then it said just tin so im confused plus im no newb to smoking ive just never really smoked witha pro like i just got up a decided to get high no one liketold me to or pressured me so i dont know if there are better techniques thats y i ask oh and i searched in the engine for screen and got like 600 matches and some said post hottest girl here like ok and that tells me how to make a screen so please dont call me a newb im not and i hate it
whenever you look at me and our lips are close to touching and you say "im ready" thats when I blow the smoke in your mouth while our tongues meet for another time
- qwertyuiop
- Bonghead

- Posts: 218
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:35 am
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
I'm sorry so you're not a newbie you're just annoying and I guess you agree since you had no discrepancies with the rest of the post.
ps. by newbie I mean new member not virgin smoker.
ps. by newbie I mean new member not virgin smoker.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
- qwertyuiop
- Bonghead

- Posts: 218
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:35 am
- Contact:
- Kwyn
- Casual toker

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:39 am
- Location: Tat North
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Substance G
- Bonghead

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
- Contact:
I searched on eBay for mine. They have all different sizes and come in hundreds, I think that's how much I had at least. And it was only about 5 dollars, plus whatever shipping/handling, but worth it.
:)
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users