yesterday was first time
Moderator: Moderators
-
dutchmasta
- Casual toker

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:18 am
- Location: Tally 850 B!tch
- Contact:
yesterday was first time
Yesterday I got stoned twice for the first time... the first time started in the morning as soon as I woke up. I smoked in the bathroom with the fan on and shower, I was smoking a blunt and i was holding it after a while, it was almost done and I started to move my hands and feet and it felt like I was in slow motion like I was weighted down, then I left the bathroom and went into my room. In my room I was watching tv and just started laughing alot and stuff. After that I put on my headphones and layed there and it felt like my whole body was covered in stone, and then I went to sleep.
The second time in the afternoon was crazy as hell though way different than the first time. I smoked another blunt and i was away from my house but after about 4-5 minutes I was walking and it felt like my head was swelling up and my heart was beating really fast then my vision was kind of fucked up like I couldnt' really walk in a straight line like if i ran straight i was actually running side ways, then I just sat in the woods for a minute and i was really nervous and shit, then I ran home and I was like sweating and shit and after awhile i felt really relaxed and then went to sleep later.
I dunno what was up with the second trip but the first one was better thats my story
The second time in the afternoon was crazy as hell though way different than the first time. I smoked another blunt and i was away from my house but after about 4-5 minutes I was walking and it felt like my head was swelling up and my heart was beating really fast then my vision was kind of fucked up like I couldnt' really walk in a straight line like if i ran straight i was actually running side ways, then I just sat in the woods for a minute and i was really nervous and shit, then I ran home and I was like sweating and shit and after awhile i felt really relaxed and then went to sleep later.
I dunno what was up with the second trip but the first one was better thats my story
-
lol999
- Bonghead

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
- Contact:
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
I 'highly' doubt your heart beats 4x faster when you're high. I'm positive your heart rate picks up somewhat...but 4x?lol999 wrote:yea your heart beats 4x the time rate when u smoke the green ( think its 4x )
I think the average human heart beats around 72 BPM when the human body is in a normal, rested state. 72 BPM x4 would be 288 BPM!!!!!
If your heart was beating 288 times a minute...it would explode. I read somewhere that people on cocaine have had their heart rates clocked around 180 BPM and up...

-
Hatchetrunner420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 133
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 am
- Location: MD
- Contact:
-
Cuban420
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:28 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Well, congratulations on your first high... The second sounds sketchy, but hey, not every sesh is messed up like that...
or you cant handle your weed
Just kidding. Welcome to the wonderful world of weed, and, of course, our forum.
or you cant handle your weed
Just kidding. Welcome to the wonderful world of weed, and, of course, our forum.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Gorecore wrote:I 'highly' doubt your heart beats 4x faster when you're high. I'm positive your heart rate picks up somewhat...but 4x?lol999 wrote:yea your heart beats 4x the time rate when u smoke the green ( think its 4x )
I think the average human heart beats around 72 BPM when the human body is in a normal, rested state. 72 BPM x4 would be 288 BPM!!!!!
If your heart was beating 288 times a minute...it would explode. I read somewhere that people on cocaine have had their heart rates clocked around 180 BPM and up...
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
haha slow motion rockss. my first time i had the slow motion, and i noticed if you blinked really fast everything looked like a stop-animation movie in slowmo
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
hehehe^^^^^^ slow motion is really fun when you chillin with a good bud (:O of both sorts
) and you two start laughing... really really hard. The kind where youre like "oh my good god, if i dont stop having such a good time, ill DIE!"
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
- Kwyn
- Casual toker

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:39 am
- Location: Tat North
- Contact:
na it just feels like that its not really like dat if lol999 thinks that then he needs to do his human biology studyingWeedguru_Falkon wrote:Gorecore wrote:I 'highly' doubt your heart beats 4x faster when you're high. I'm positive your heart rate picks up somewhat...but 4x?lol999 wrote:yea your heart beats 4x the time rate when u smoke the green ( think its 4x )
I think the average human heart beats around 72 BPM when the human body is in a normal, rested state. 72 BPM x4 would be 288 BPM!!!!!
If your heart was beating 288 times a minute...it would explode. I read somewhere that people on cocaine have had their heart rates clocked around 180 BPM and up...
wdattT
-
cdc
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
- Location: Auckland
- Contact:
-
Ice006
- Bonghead

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Contact:
Hmm. I tried that just then for kicks... think blinking repeatedly triggered an LSD related flashback! Nice work!canadianbud wrote:haha slow motion rockss. my first time i had the slow motion, and i noticed if you blinked really fast everything looked like a stop-animation movie in slowmo
(probably in relation to the strobe lights in the club, which I where I was tripping at)
[img]http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ebownds/wtf.jpg[/img]
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Hee hee...slo mo is beautiful!
I can't tell you how many times I've been high while watching a movie and when something comes on in slow motion, I laugh my ass off every time.
Even though it was a lame movie, there was a great scene in Dumb and Dumberer (the sequel, not the awesome original) where Harry and Lloyd are in a short school bus that goes over a big bump...or a hill...and it becomes airborne. The camera zooms inside the bus and everyone is flying out of their seats in slo mo...I lost it for a good 2 or 3 minutes!
And the ultimate slo mo scene that I almost pissed myself laughing was in Old School with Wil Ferrel. That scene with him getting a tranquilizer dart in his neck is friggin' priceless!
I can't tell you how many times I've been high while watching a movie and when something comes on in slow motion, I laugh my ass off every time.
Even though it was a lame movie, there was a great scene in Dumb and Dumberer (the sequel, not the awesome original) where Harry and Lloyd are in a short school bus that goes over a big bump...or a hill...and it becomes airborne. The camera zooms inside the bus and everyone is flying out of their seats in slo mo...I lost it for a good 2 or 3 minutes!
And the ultimate slo mo scene that I almost pissed myself laughing was in Old School with Wil Ferrel. That scene with him getting a tranquilizer dart in his neck is friggin' priceless!

-
lol999
- Bonghead

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users