Are you going to be ok?
Yeah I'll be ok
I hope so
You know it started so innocent
ALthough I knew I felt that spark
Now it's afer dark and you've already crossed the border off into the horizon
If I had maybe given you a proper hug to start and always told you exactly the words that I was hearing in my heart
When thoughts of you crossed through my mind
It was then when time would stop
The beat would drop and flop around in a puddle of thought Like I was stirring the macaroni around on my plate
While you and the world would continute to rotate
Spinnin like the ceiling fan
I seem surrounded by this spiralling
Dialating my focus
This whole situation seems like a buncha Hocus Pocus
I feel like the joker but all of a sudden comedy has died
Hangin from the rafters
Is this noose knot for real
Is this for real
This can't be the deal
How many hearts are there left out there to steal
Does it appeal to you and you desires
To take the blood of life through an emotional syphon
Sitting around the campfire
Telling ghost stories and talkin 'bout other spooks and vampires
We could smoke another joint
Just to make us feel a little higher
But you're a flyer not a liar
Even in the clouds of smoke through which we flew I could see and feel the fire but do nothing more than choke
I wish I could have but croaked a whisper of what is now the echoes of a wimper
It shoulda been simpler
And now your just a wanderer in the meadows of my memories
Sleeping with my soul in the sounds of calming breezes
Shallow streams and rural counties
Rustling leaves
You burnt me with your sunshine and have left with me a shadow for a lifetime
Maybe next time
I'll find the time
Till then I'll just keep on re reading this rhyme
Love with you
Love be with you
Peace~
I'm looking to the Horizon
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
I'm looking to the Horizon
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users