Green Dope

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
stondequeen420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:03 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Green Dope

Post by stondequeen420 »

I feel something creeping in.
I'm tired of this world again.
I wish I had something to cure this pain.
I don't want nothin to put in my veins.
I want somethin to smoke, like that green dope.
Maybe i can get some i hope. Probably not, I'm
broke but i need some smoke.
It's the only thing that makes me calm down.
It makes me not wanna frown, I'll be smiling so much
I'll feel like a clown. i hate this town its always dry.
It almost makes me wanna cry. Some of the shit makes you wanna fly.
sometimes i get so high i feel like i am gonna die.
It makes me feel so great i want the best shit in the state
I need some now right now i feel so down. I'm gonna toke, look at all that smoke. It may be a crime and make you do some time. but dont worry i'll be fine. I'm gonna finish my green maybe i'll be seen. Talk to you tomorrow and i wont be in sorrow.

Just a poem i wrote while stoned

[/b]
StIlL SmOk!n
alexthechamp
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:34 pm

Post by alexthechamp »

The first two lines are very similar to some tom petty lyric 'I feel summer creeping in and I'm tired of this town agaaain'...last dance with mary jane
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users