NUTMEG???????????????????

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SLAPNUTZ
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 5:20 am
Location: Diamond, Missouri
Contact:

NUTMEG???????????????????

Post by SLAPNUTZ »

Wait, so you guys are sayin that if you eat a spoon full of Nutmeg, it will make you high. Like nutmeg you put in eggnog?? Cause I have Nutmeg in the spice cabnet, but i dont wanna go fucking eat that shit if it wont trash me, like
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

THere's a couple other threads in this forum bout nutmeg. Check them out, you may find some useful stuff there.
Image
User avatar
ROCCO69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:36 am
Location: MANCHESTER ENGLAND
Contact:

Post by ROCCO69 »

:wink: sorry dont wanna sound out of it but people out there really do nutmeg as a buzz thats new on me
GO SHORTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY
( COME AN GET BIG POPPA BEAR )
User avatar
Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:20 am
Location: CA, USA
Contact:

Post by Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay »

Nutmeg doesnt do shit, i tryed it, i had 3 table spoons and it didnt do shit, dont waste ur time trying it, it tastes like shit
You may ask who I am, and i be like, "Im tha Motha Fuckin Phitz Jay"
and they be like "wha"
and Im like "Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!"
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

i dont no anything about this stuff, tell me all 8)
Cameron.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

The only thing I know bout nutmeg is that it tastes really shitty.
Image
User avatar
Mocktar21
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by Mocktar21 »

nutmeg paprika bananna peels they all dont work all it is when you smoke it deprives your lungs of oxygen and gives you a buzz I get those from cigs all day in fact like 5 min ago wow a high for about 2 minutes woo hoo
I dont discriminate I hate everyone
I want my own avatar damn it
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users